• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Page layout

WTF Has happend to the page, all gone narrow with 2 boxes of quick links on the left and 2 boxes of more links on the right

Oi !! has someone p***ed about with it again..
narrow with 2 quick links buttons on the left and 2 More links buttons on the right

crap, crap crap

michael-winner_669441n.jpg

CALM DOWN DEARS!!....

Yeah, you two aren't panicking because you know things are going to change! You want to try being in the middle of doing something and then suddenly it goes all strange!

Me neither - I read the thread this morning which explained!

And I quoth:

"You want to try being in the middle of doing something and then suddenly it goes all strange!"

If we were a transactional website I would understand people getting bothered, but if there is a change to the forum the worst that can realistically happen is that you'd have to re-type a post.

We've got our best men on this - it'll all be fine....

That wasn't a complaint just a statement of fact! It's like when my husband suddenly swerves the steering wheel "to take a smoother line" on a country road - he KNOWS we're suddenly going to veer towards a flippin' massive grass verge on the wrong side of the road, we, the passengers don't!

And I quoth:

"You want to try being in the middle of doing something and then suddenly it goes all strange!"

If we were a transactional website I would understand people getting bothered, but if there is a change to the forum the worst that can realistically happen is that you'd have to re-type a post.

We've got our best men on this - it'll all be fine....

Famous last words?

SBH I trust, its the fact Cricko is helping :p

Back