• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Page numbers gone

I’m having the same on iPhone using Safari.

Android here, s20, numbers are gone on chrome and samsung internet browser. They are there in desktop mode but not mobile.

Last edited:
It works ok on my laptop but does not on my Android which tells me it is more to do with the phone updates rather than a problem on here as we have not altered anything.

Exactly what I see as well on a Samsung S22 via Chrome and have tried on Bing as well. Now missing from the top and only on the bottom.

Totally minor thing but the jump too page numbers at the bottom of the thread have gone for me, just have a green square.

View attachment 22954
Just on this - I just had the green blob appear at the bottom of the page on a thread I was reading (I’m sure it’s happened loads before but anyway I noticed it just now) and I clicked on the green blob - hey presto the option came up to select which page I wanted to jump to… so although the formatting has gone haywire the function still seems to work for me. Would anyone else care to try and see whether they get the same thing please?

Just on this - I just had the green blob appear at the bottom of the page on a thread I was reading (I’m sure it’s happened loads before but anyway I noticed it just now) and I clicked on the green blob - hey presto the option came up to select which page I wanted to jump to… so although the formatting has gone haywire the function still seems to work for me. Would anyone else care to try and see whether they get the same thing please?
Yeah that's what I get

Has the search post function changed?
I just tried to find one of my old posts and it just freezes?

Has the search post function changed?
I just tried to find one of my old posts and it just freezes?
That will be because we have deleted all the **** you posted in the past :Smile: Seriously, we need to do a little bit of background housekeeping soon as some of the recent software updates have led to a few gremlins. Bear with us and we’ll sort it asap.

• Haha
Reactions: JD
Any update on the thread numbers? Its a bit frustrating not knowing what page you are on/how many are in a thread etc.

Hey guys, if I am in anyway late to the party or just plain wrong pls feel free to shut this thread down but Ive noticed on mobile in recent days the page selector in each thread has changed e.g. sometimes u cant change the page at the top you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to switch and even then it doesnt say how many pages are in a thread like before. It was much clearer before and I dont know if this is just happening to me but maybe one for the admins?

Hey guys, if I am in anyway late to the party or just plain wrong pls feel free to shut this thread down but Ive noticed on mobile in recent days the page selector in each thread has changed e.g. sometimes u cant change the page at the top you have to scroll down to the bottom of the page to switch and even then it doesnt say how many pages are in a thread like before. It was much clearer before and I dont know if this is just happening to me but maybe one for the admins?
No happening to me too!

Same here. It’s been like it nearly a week. The page menu at the top of each page has disappeared in portrait. There in landscape though. Arrow buttons at the bottom are the only way to navigate.

Back