• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Page numbers gone

I have noticed that if you highlight the green box at the bottom of the page, the page number is just hiding behind it.

I’ve had the same all week thought those in charge had changed it for a reason,

Please bear with us this will be sorted over the next week, it seems to only effect mobiles

Last edited:
I’ve had the same all week thought those in charge had changed it for a reason,
It's not quite as straightforward as that @annie1954. The platform that we operate the Zone on is at odds with our page set-up and layouts now and we need to make some changes to our page set-ups to correct this. This is what should be happening next week.

Just thought Id bring it to the attention of the moderators. Really thought it was a downgrade in software but having tried on a desktop I see its mainly mobile thats affected. Just got me a bit miffed as was perfectly fine before

Am I going mad…… or has the ability to navigate to previous pages on a thread disappeared from the top of the screen?

It’s at the bottom but I find it tedious to have to scroll to the bottom to be able to then go back a page?

I am sure you had this option at the top previously (as well as the bottom)?

PS - I use IOS on an iPhone

Am I going mad…… or has the ability to navigate to previous pages on a thread disappeared from the top of the screen?

It’s at the bottom but I find it tedious to have to scroll to the bottom to be able to then go back a page?

I am sure you had this option at the top previously (as well as the bottom)?

PS - I use IOS on an iPhone
So pleased I’m not the only one suffering !😕😕😕😕

Hello @Cricko, HNY and all that jazz.
Are you able to comment on the above?

Cheers

JD

Sadly it’s a design decision by Xenforo which is difficult to change without coding, which we are loath to do as each bit of that complicates our lives no end especially during upgrades.

Hopefully Xenforo will offer a simple toggle option for us in the admin panel in future releases and this would then be easily resolved.

Back