• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

steveo

mine to stay the same please
A court in Pakistan has ordered the authorities temporarily to block the Facebook social networking site.
The order came when a petition was filed after the site held a competition featuring caricatures of the Prophet Muhammad.
The petition, filed by a lawyers' group called the Islamic Lawyers' Movement, said the contest was "blasphemous".
A message on the competition's information page said it was not "trying to slander the average Muslim".
"We simply want to show the extremists that threaten to harm people because of their Muhammad depictions that we're not afraid of them," a statement on the "Everybody Draw Muhammed Day" said.

Why don't the people who don't like it just choose not to look at it?

As a Facebook user I hereby would like to say that I would now like anything Pakistan related banned from my life...

Back