• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Palace Tickets

And so the scramble for away ticket madness begins
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ July 14 2006,16:31)]And so the scramble for away ticket madness begins
sad.gif
Yeah, I can't get down to the ticket office in person on Monday and don't get to work til 9:30 - will be getting on the dog immediately and hope I'm not 30+ in the queue.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (hexagon_sun @ July 14 2006,16:36)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ July 14 2006,16:31)]And so the scramble for away ticket madness begins  
sad.gif
Yeah, I can't get down to the ticket office in person on Monday and don't get to work til 9:30 - will be getting on the dog immediately and hope I'm not 30+ in the queue.
Will go on Tuesday when the queues have died down.  It's very unlikely that we will sell all 2,900 tickets on Monday.

Bit steep charging kids £15, thats the price of being in the Championship. Makes our prices look cheap I think we are charging £20 for Adults & £10 for kids if purchased in advance.

I'm new to this whole season ticket game so if someone can answer a few choice questions, that would be great.

1) If I don't have a season card and, in fact, didn't even buy it myself or know which seat number it is, how can I show them that I am a season ticket holder when my surname is Jones? (and why have I put so much faith in one person to sort out my seaso!!!!)

2) Chances are, I'm going to be in Portsmouth for the weekend (Friday and Saturday nights) so won't be going with the people I share seasos with (probably). Am I going to be able to get other seats to go next to mine for non STs or will I have to be a Billy no mates?

3) Unrelated to season ticket holdings are people really THAT confident we will sell it out? I wouldn't be so sure but sort of hope we do.

4) If we do sell out, does anyone know what QPR's arrangement with selling on the day is and whether this will be an option? Not ideal but needs must.

5) can you pretend I wrote Palace instead of QPR?

laugh.gif

(although most of it applies to both!)

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ July 14 2006,16:44)]I'm new to this whole season ticket game so if someone can answer a few choice questions, that would be great.

1) If I don't have a season card and, in fact, didn't even buy it myself or know which seat number it is, how can I show them that I am a season ticket holder when my surname is Jones? (and why have I put so much faith in one person to sort out my seaso!!!!)

2) Chances are, I'm going to be in Portsmouth for the weekend (Friday and Saturday nights) so won't be going with the people I share seasos with (probably). Am I going to be able to get other seats to go next to mine for non STs or will I have to be a Billy no mates?

3) Unrelated to season ticket holdings are people really THAT confident we will sell it out? I wouldn't be so sure but sort of hope we do.

4) If we do sell out, does anyone know what QPR's arrangement with selling on the day is and whether this will be an option? Not ideal but needs must.
1) I'd have thought that if you're not on their system as a season ticket holder then the ticket office simply aren't going to believe you

3) I'd expect QPR and Palace to definitely sell out - once the season starts if things aren't going well it might be a different story

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ July 14 2006,16:44)]I'm new to this whole season ticket game so if someone can answer a few choice questions, that would be great.

2)  Chances are, I'm going to be in Portsmouth for the weekend (Friday and Saturday nights) so  won't be going with the people I share seasos with (probably).  Am I going to be able to get other seats to go next to mine for non STs or will I have to be a Billy no mates?

3) Unrelated to season ticket holdings are people really THAT confident we will sell it out?  I wouldn't be so sure but sort of hope we do.

4) If we do sell out, does anyone know what QPR's arrangement with selling on the day is and whether this will be an option?  Not ideal but needs must.
1. Give them the details it was booked in ie your name & address?

2. Don't understand your Question. Palace away is a Tuesday night? QPR tickets not on sale yet?

3. I don't think we will sell out to Season Ticket holders for Palace, especially with QPR away on the following Saturday.

4. QPR will probably sell out so I doubt any will be available on the day.

Am in the South of France for both these games. Will not have to bother with a phone queue on this occasion!

Not a season ticket holder but as I'm working in Bournemouth at the mo I've booked the whole week off work to do both the Palace n QPR aways. With 6500 seaso's how dya fancy my chances of getting a ticket?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (the_saafender @ July 14 2006,17:11)]Not a season ticket holder but as I'm working in Bournemouth at the mo I've booked the whole week off work to do both the Palace n QPR aways. With 6500 seaso's how dya fancy my chances of getting a ticket?
I can't see us selling 2,900 Palace tickets all to Season Ticket holders so some will be on general sale. Not so sure about QPR though we could sell out before going on general sale. Best get a Season Ticket holder that isn't going to get tickets for you.

Interesting. Just need to rephrase my second question then.

2) Are QPR/Palace going to be allocated seating? I presume that would be yes and that would mean that I can't guarantee my ticket AND sit with mates who aren't seasos. I think I have probably answered my own question

1) if u have already applied for seaso's, then you can pick ur season card up whenever, unless they have already sent it out. I got mine today.

Back