• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pants or Boxers

• Total voters

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
With the unnecesary mention of pants just now on the xmas present thread I wondered how many of you actually wear these horrid restricting excuses for underwear.

My perception of underwear - for men at least, is that it is a garment to keep you slightly warmer and to prevent your "under carriage" so to speak, from leaving any "leftovers" on your trousers etc.

From what I understand, boxer shorts are more than adequate for carrying out such a job. Pants look very restricting to me, not to mention highly unattractive. I cant imagine them being that comfortable and keeping the snake all locked away so tightly cant be good for him.

I can however understand the need to wear pants for certain occasions or activities, perhaps when you are wearing shorts for sport and you cant take the risk of your old boy slipping down your leg to greet everyone.

Plus there is the point that girls do not find them attractive at all in the lest, not unless they are a pair of Calvin Kleins being sported by Freddie Ljungberg naked. So, to all you men out there if you bag yourself up a date and are hoping to let the snake out at the end of it then definately dont wear pants.

So then men, what is it for you???

With the unnecesary mention of pants just now on the xmas present thread I wondered how many of you actually wear these horrid restricting excuses for underwear.

My perception of underwear - for men at least, is that it is a garment to keep you slightly warmer and to prevent your "under carriage" so to speak, from leaving any "leftovers" on your trousers etc.

From what I understand, boxer shorts are more than adequate for carrying out such a job. Pants look very restricting to me, not to mention highly unattractive. I cant imagine them being that comfortable and keeping the snake all locked away so tightly cant be good for him.

I can however understand the need to wear pants for certain occasions or activities, perhaps when you are wearing shorts for sport and you cant take the risk of your old boy slipping down your leg to greet everyone.

Plus there is the point that girls do not find them attractive at all in the lest, not unless they are a pair of Calvin Kleins being sported by Freddie Ljungberg naked. So, to all you men out there if you bag yourself up a date and are hoping to let the snake out at the end of it then definately dont wear pants.

Just out of interest who gives a ****?

You see, all undergarments for me are known as "pants"..... boxers generally but sometimes if I'm going down the gym or rolling around in a dojo then I wear trunks which stop the big boy lady pleaser from making an unexpected appearance.

Depends what you mean by pants. If you mean Y Fronts then i'd agree with you. What Freddie Ljungberg models are briefs rather than pants, and that's what I prefer. Just to put your mind at rest, those pictures of Freddie use a body double. I should know because it's me! :D

My knickers are so old, it's only the stubborn understains that are holding them together.

:D

Back