• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Parade Videos and Pics

jenniferstar

Hey everyone!

Have been lurking on here reading for a while, but thought I would upload my videos and pics from the parade on Sunday (sorry for the delay, but am up at uni in Manchester and have only just got round to sorting it all out). To quickly introduce myself, my name is Jennifer and me and my twin sis Suzanne are 20 years old (21 next week) and have been supporting Southend for around 10 years. We have both been at uni for the past 3 years though, so have missed a lot of games in 2 of our best ever seasons!! Luckily, we're back at home next year and so will be getting our season ticket again.

Therefore, I know what it can be like not being able to be at the matches/parade, and so thought those exiles would like to see the videos in particular.

Hope you'll all welcome me and Suzanne as dont think many women post on here? Anyways, enjoy the videos and pics, the link to them is  
Parade Vids and Pics

Jennifer and Suzanne

Great stuff, and I think I've found the most camp expression on the face of a Southend player in all of the victory photos...

ab.jpg

Can anyone beat Adam's effort?

Welcome to ShrimperZone girls! Always good to see some female's on here. Its the nearest most guys on here get to some female company.

Is that right Darryl called his son after his brother?
If so, that's a nice tribute.  Wonder if he will don the gloves too.

Oh & welcome to SZ, girls!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 10 2006,14:20)]Is that right Darryl called his son after his brother?
If so, that's a nice tribute.  Wonder he will don the gloves too.
That is very true my friend.

Back