• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Park and Ride

In most towns / cities park and rides are for the stupid people or the skint, freeing up good central spaces for the rest of us.

to be fair most big organisations (are required to?) tell visitors about the park and ride. At Sheffield Uni we do, which does do a good job of freeing up space for everyone else.

The one in Cambridge is actually quite useful as parking in the city is nearly impossible and the few carparks that there are generally are a long, long way out of the city centre. It also avoids getting cut up by the ****s that insist on cutting you up on bikes!

The one in Cambridge is actually quite useful as parking in the city is nearly impossible and the few carparks that there are generally are a long, long way out of the city centre. It also avoids getting cut up by the ****s that insist on cutting you up on bikes!

Very true. A drunk students.... (but I used to be one of them!)

Apparently the ones in Chelmsford and very successful - and hopefully with the pain in the arse roadworks they spent months doing on Chelmer Valley Road this one will be too!

Got the second of one of these opening in Chelmsford soon.

To me Park and Ride always sounds like having sex with Tanni Grey-Thompson.

Soon, read next April. Will still park at the campus whilst I still can.

Cambridge P&R is useful when I have to go to that uni. Saves me getting lost in a city I don't know where I'm going!

Back