• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Parkin

piersend

Just seen on the beeb website that the 'lump' Parking has signed up for Hull City, one more out of the reckoning. Taylor must see something in him, most people on here didn't think he was good enough for Div 1! Can't say I wanted him though

A strange move by Hull there, and a bit of a gamble considering their precarious position.

Peter Taylor keep signing players who is good in League 2, but not good enough for League 1 but never alone Championship ....... I suppose he want Hull players to play the long ball system next.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Murkey_Mouse @ Jan. 12 2006,11:10)]Peter Taylor keep signing players who is good in League 2, but not good enough for League 1 but never alone Championship ....... I suppose he want Hull players to play the long ball system next.
To be fair to Taylor, I don't think you will see any team of his playing the long ball game.

It remains to be seen whether Parkin can hack it at that level or not.

Huddersfiled made a bid for Hayer but looks like he doesn't want to leave Bournemouth. One more down it seems.

Hayter

"James wasn't interested in a move to that particular club", maybe not one more down?
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Marky_Gower @ Jan. 12 2006,13:24)]... what is it with Hull and signing strikers, the past few years that's all they've seem to sign!
I'm sure they signed a central defender in the last few years. Can't remember his name... or the club they got him from though.

tounge.gif

So Hull have signed two more strikers to go along with the four that they already had (Fagan, Paynter, McPhee, Burgess).

I wonder if any of those are out of favour there and whether Taylor would do his local team a favour?

Ben Burgess was a good player at this level until his injury last year....not sure if he has rediscovered that form or not....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shooter mcgavin @ Jan. 12 2006,13:23)]So Hull have signed two more strikers to go along with the four that they already had (Fagan, Paynter, McPhee, Burgess).

I wonder if any of those are out of favour there and whether Taylor would do his local team a favour?

Ben Burgess was a good player at this level until his injury last year....not sure if he has rediscovered that form or not....
Agree about Burgess, but i am sure he got injured again soon after his come back earlier this season. By all accounts Fagan is attracting interest from Premier$hite clubs.

Back