• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I think most of the side roads are unrestricted parking but these would be taken up fairly quickly I would have thought. There are some restrictions ending at 6.30pm, the trick there if you are early enough is to park in these at say 6.15pm and stay in your car until 6.30pm just in case parking warden comes along.

If you are getting there later I guess you will just have to park further away from the ground.

Penty of free parking on the side streets north of the A4 and to the east of the Ealing road

Just asked this same question of a Bees fan at work. Plenty around apparently, although they are expecting a bigger crowd than usual as ticket stubs from this game will be used to push people up the queue for Chelsea tickets in the event of them getting through.

Rule of thumb is that you have to get there very early. I was driving around there for an Hour once, until finally finding a space, but missed the kick-off.

Back