• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

You can't park in RH anyway, you have to have a car park season ticket or permission to park (as a sponsor or using the boxes etc). We normally park in Gainsborough Drive or MacDonald Drive without any problem.

Can't you pay and park when you come into Roots Hall by the club shop?

Can't you pay and park when you come into Roots Hall by the club shop?
I don't know for sure, but I don't think so. With other parking having been lost (Westborough School), I think the people on the gates are quite strict on who comes into Roots Hall to park, whether it's in the main car park or at the top.

Night games i park in Baxter Avenue (parallel to Victoria Avenue) for free .. Saturdays i park at Prittlewell Station, its £2.30 for the day but i know a couple of mates who always park there for free and have never got a ticket (sods law if i try to swing it i'll get done)

across the road the Royal Naval Association East Street Prittlewell is a Spinal Care Surgery a few people park there once they close there doors never seen a problem before to date

Dont park at the ground. Night mare getting out any way. Scout around the area and your find your own little dream spot. Once found its yours for life and you think your clever cos your the only one who knows about it.

Back