• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Parkinson....

Manchester Blues

Parkinson decides to take advantage of their recent game against Chelsea to improve the farmers chnces of promotion. He hits upon the idea to study the coaching methods of Jose Mourhino.

So Phil heads over to South London to take in a Chelsea training session but sees nothing that the farmers don't do in their workouts.

When they break for lunch Phil has a quiet word with Jose, "How did you manage to get the Chelsea boys in such good condition that you are able to stay top of the league?

"Well I train them mentally as well as physically" Jose explains. "I keep them on their toes by asking them tough questions that make them think deeply. This keeps them alert and their reflexes razor sharp."

Let me give you an example." He calls over Frank Lampard and asks him a question .

"Frank" he says "He is not your brother, but still he is your father's son. Who is he?".

Like lightning Frank replies "That's easy. Of course, the answer is me".

Jose pats Frank on the back and sends him away. "You see Phil" he says, that's the way to keep them sharp."

Phil returns to the Farm and decides to try this at training the
next day.

He summons Neil Danns over and says "Neil, I have a question for you".

"Fire away gaffer" Neil replies.

So Phil continues "He is not your brother, but still he is your father's son. Who is he?"

Neil blows out his cheeks, runs his hands through his hair and thinks long and hard

"Eh...ah'm not sure boss, it's a bit early in the morning for a tough question like that. Can ah get back to you?"

Phil agrees to give him till the end of the training session to come up with the answer.

Danns has a crafty idea and goes up to Greg Halford and puts the question to him:

"He is not your brother, but still he is your father's son. Who is he?".

Without hesitation Halford replies "The answer is obvious, that is me".

At the end of training Parkinson summons Danns and asks him "So, have you worked out the answer yet?".

"Yes" says Danns, full of confidence and chest pushed out with pride "The answer is Greg Halford".

Parkinson throws his arms up in frustration... "No you thick
tw*t!".................

........................wait for it,

........................wait for it,

..........it's a good un this,

"the answer is Frank Lampard!"

biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (ColUShifty @ Mar. 03 2006,00:11)]
rock.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] ]banter

• noun the good-humoured exchange of teasing remarks.

• verb engage in banter.

Cheer up ColUShifty, if this worries you, you won't like it when the "No Fraternising" Wing of SZ starts in!

Well, This is Incestuous Col******r... "He is not your brother, but still he is your father's son. Who is he?" Could be anyone from his Uncle to his Cousin to his own Son...

Back