• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Parsons Green

Multiple injuries but hopefully nobody seriously hurt or killed. I read it was an explosion from a bucket in a supermarket bag.

18 people injured

London Ambulance Service said 18 people have been taken to hospital following the explosion at Parsons Green.

None are thought to be in a serious or life-threatening condition, it said in its latest update.

Sounds like it to me. We used to make them as kids and unless the mix is right they just fizz rather than bang. I'd say whoever planted it got it half right.

Police saying it only partially exploded thankfully so spot on.

Based on his post above I think Benfleet A1 is prime suspect given his experience.

Cast iron alibi. Anyway, my bomb making days are long gone. Probably only got it right twice, one tree that went into orbit and a disused pig sty. That was a good one.

Cast iron alibi. Anyway, my bomb making days are long gone. Probably only got it right twice, one tree that went into orbit and a disused pig sty. That was a good one.

PMSL. I wished I hanged out with you as a kid!!.. the closest I ever got to be a gangster, was creating a "peg gun".. even then I got a bollocking from my mum, especially when she found her freshly washed laundry on the wet garden grass due to my blatant disregard of the importance of clothes pegs!

Oh dear. And I thought Mrs Blue had been banned.

So there was a wall of fire in the train but no sign of any burning. The handbag that was next to the bomb was fully intact. The Lidl plastic bag that the bomb was in was untouched. You'd expect it to have melted maybe. The young lady with the bandage on her head was immaculate. No make up out of place, no burns,, no messed up or burnt clothing. How can all this be explained?

Back