• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Winkle

Manager
Hi everyone....its been a while!! Just thought I would throw this one into the ring about my other halfs driving. I have noticed recently how distracted she gets to the point were I am almost terrifeid by her lack of fundemantal car protocol...let me explain.

Ajusting rear veiw mirror to check if makeup is ok, while searching for a murrey mint that as rolled under her seat, while texting her mate about work? Driving as to what music is playing on the radio, I.E (candi staton, young hearts run free) 100mph... Sarah Maglauglin ballad ...20mph!! Is it me or do women just get fearless behind a steering wheel and everyone else on the road is a nutter? We must of argued about ten times in the short car journey we had yesterday from what radio station we wanted, hers (heart) me 90.9 for the footie. Apart from nearly putting my right foot threw the footwell everytime we approached a roundabout when braking from 80 mph to 0 in a distance of 10ft, I can honestly say it was an experience I am not in a hurry to repeat. Most men drivers are decisive, they see a gap and thats it, we are in...No not my missus, we are left in the right hand lane indicating for at least half an hour while everyone else is flashing her to move but she is oblivious to the fact. I personally think that once women reach a certain age , say 40, that they should be forced to take a retest as not to endanger others and a course on what a warning light on the dash means.

The only thing my bird does to **** me off when she's in the car is to drive it

Back