• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko

Just out of interest Yesterday must of been the Biggest meet up of Zoners ever and I was wondering actually how many from here were there.

I will start a list ...if your name is not on there or you know somebody else who was there please add it . (Zone members Only)

Aberdeen Shrimper.
Babey Blue.
BARRY HARRIS
Beefy.
Beermonster.
Bentleys Absurd Gait.
Big Shrimp.
Billericay Blue.
Blonde Shrimper.
Blueblood Junior.
Blueblood.
Bob Cratchitt.
Brettie Angel.
Bucket & Spade.
Callan.
Canveyshrimper.
Class.
Cricko.
Dad of DTS.
Dave The Shrimper.
Davewebbsbrain.
Dayos.
Elmo.
Flinty.
Genial Harry Grout.
Glasgow Shrimper.
GNH
Hawkwell Blue.
Holtspur Shrimper.
Hutton.
Ian The Girth.
Irate Ian
J.
Jai.
Keefmoon.
Ldnfatso.
Leeboy.
Libertine
Loz.
Mcnasty.
Miss Weststand.
Mk Shrimper.
Mr and Mrs Firestorm.
Mr Benedict.
Mr Wooly
Mrs P.
Napster
Ninja
Numphgirl.
OldBlueLady.
Osymandus.
Prodigal Son.
Scrounger.
Seany T.
Shrimp & 2 Veg.
Shrimper Apes
Shrimpersarmy.
Shrimper James.
Skodaman.
Smiffy.
South Bucks Shrimper.
SouthBank Hank.
Southend Lady.
Southminster Shrimper.
Stereoscene.
stevie_G_G_G
SUFC Al.
The Flying Scotsman.
The General.
Tinkerbell.
TrueBlue.
Usual Suspects
Vange Shrimper.
We are Not Cockneys.
West Road Shrimper.
Winkle.
Yorkshire Blue.

Last edited:
Jeez that was a hell of a lot of zoners all in one place! Didnt realise there were quite so many there. Maybe next time we need to have name badges....

A great turn out, an excellent opportunity to meet some of our more far-flung members, and some good fund-raising for the upkeep of the Zone.

Can't say enough about the work put into this by John who was there from early on in the day setting up, putting the raffle together, selling tickets and generally doing what he does best (extracting contributions from the rest of us!!).

Worthy of as much green as we can give him this morning I think.

Top work Cricko.

:cricko:

Met quite a few zoners, there were also loads I didn't...probably looked at them but never guessed they would be zoners...Name cards would be good next time.

For anyone who didn't meet me, I was wearing the Firholm shirt..Look out for me next time we meet and come and say hi!

Met quite a few zoners, there were also loads I didn't...probably looked at them but never guessed they would be zoners...Name cards would be good next time.

For anyone who didn't meet me, I was wearing the Firholm shirt..Look out for me next time we meet and come and say hi!

and a happy birthday Phil.

Just buy one of our shirts and have your names on the back, saves messing about with sticky-backed plastic and felt tip pens.

Back