• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

* ORM *

Still Loves Emma Bunton. Roy McDonough is God!
Flying the flag for SUFC in Sai Kung, Hong Kong
The man, who was brandishing a wooden baton, got into St Stephen's Primary School in Hales Drive, Canterbury, through a back door and threatened the children.

Despite five 999 calls, no police officers were sent to the school.

"We regret we did not better respond to the needs of St Stephen's School," said Ch Insp Nick Broome.

He said a patrol was sent to search the area but no officers were sent to the school itself.

The intruder got into St Stephen's through a back door

"However, it appears from tapes of the calls (to police) that no mention of any weapons was initially made, which may have affected the way we prioritised the call," he added.

I'm glad my children don't go to school in Kent.
sad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ Oct. 06 2006,13:17)]I'm glad my children don't go to school in Kent.
sad.gif
As opposed to Essex, where teenage pregnancy, drugs, and so on are perfectly acceptable!

laugh.gif

ps Canterbury's dodgy anyway

Canterbury has just as many Chavs as Southend. The schools in Canterbury have a massive variation in terms of reputation. The one situated at the Cathedral looks very much like something out of Harry Potter (in terms of a massive building structure and open grounds). There is another school, strangley converse in education, that was in the Sun recently as being branded the worst school in the country as 9% of the year received 5 GCSEs or over.

Therefore, the police were probably dealing with anti-social behaviour in a park, or the town centre from one of this school's pupils... little sh!ts.

Back