• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paul ''Sammy'' Sansome

effy67

Sammy was sitting just in front of us in the east stand greens yesterday and was immaculately dressed, could've passed muster for a football scout.

When we scored our 2 fabbo goals Sammy seemed completely unmoved can anybody tell me:-

a) Is Sammy a footy scout?
b) Is he a Saints fan?
c) Is he a blues fan that manages to keep all emotions intact without standing up or as far as I could see even clapping?

Said a quick word with him before the game and he was his usual courteous self but in all the excitement did n't speak to him afterwards.

Finally and on a completely separate topic that has probably been covered elsewhere on here, I know I must be getting old when I heard that total b@@@@x noise (I won't call it music) that our players lined up for the 2nd half to. What the hell was that all about??

Dont know if he is a scout now in his spare time but I think you will find he only a tool hire company in Croydon somewhere.

I also would be suprised if he was a saints fan as he is from New Addington which is Palace territory.

rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (effy67 @ Dec. 10 2006,08:03)]Sammy was sitting just in front of us in the east stand greens yesterday and was immaculately dressed, could've passed muster for a football scout.

When we scored our 2 fabbo goals Sammy seemed completely unmoved can anybody tell me:-

a) Is Sammy a footy scout?
b) Is he a Saints fan?
c) Is he a blues fan that manages to keep all emotions intact without standing up or as far as I could see even clapping?

Said a quick word with him before the game and he was his usual courteous self but in all the excitement did n't speak to him afterwards.

Finally and on a completely separate topic that has probably been covered elsewhere on here, I know I must be getting old when I heard that total b@@@@x noise (I won't call it music) that our players lined up for the 2nd half to.  What the hell was that all about??
after the legends game at wakering, we went to a club, had a few drinks, and he was the quietist person i have ever seen... not too sure on the scouting side, but i'll tell you something.. he has still got it

he still loves southend..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 10 2006,11:08)]Dont know if he is a scout now in his spare time but I think you will find he only a tool hire company in Croydon somewhere.

I also would be suprised if he was a saints fan as he is from New Addington which is Palace territory.

rock.gif
Gravesend, Dave.

I thought he was a Millwall fan.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Dec. 11 2006,10:30)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Dave the Shrimper @ Dec. 10 2006,11:08)]Dont know if he is a scout now in his spare time but I think you will find he only a tool hire company in Croydon somewhere.

rock.gif
Gravesend, Dave.

I thought he was a Millwall fan.
He might well be - All I was saying is New Addington is defo a Palace strong hold. I used to go out with a bird from that way.
sad.gif

I understand that Paul Sansome is a regular visitor to Roots Hall.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Sudden In Out @ Dec. 11 2006,16:55)]I understand that Paul Sansome is a regular visitor to Roots Hall.
no he isn't.

Well, that's me put in my place. Next time I see him, I'll let him know.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Sudden In Out @ Dec. 11 2006,17:39)]Well, that's me put in my place. Next time I see him, I'll let him know.
Yes.

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooo its Sammy.

Sammy is a top top bloke.  I went to a funeral some years ago and he attended as the family involved were supporters.  He is one of the nicest blokes in football I've ever met.. Am sure he and Tilly are still mates too so that could be why he was at the game....

Back