• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paul Hunter - Snooker player

RIP

Such a terrible shame. Leaves His Wife and young daughter who was only born last year. To die at the age of 27 is so sad and unreal.

It would have been his 28th birthday on saturday. God knows what his family must be going through
sad.gif

Rest in peace Paul.

Very sad day. To leave a family like that at the age of 27 is just shocking.
I thought he was getting through it but obviously not.
Those two masters wins were just brilliant and he would have gone on to win the world title had he not got this illness.
How sad.

Shocking news!

Cannot believe i've just read about this!

R.I.P. Paul, you will be sorely missed.

Thoughts with his Wife, young Daughter and family at this difficult time.

a very genuine character.. which seems to be what sport lacks these days!

I was dumbstruck when I heard this news last night. Really gutted. When someone your own age, whose career you've followed and have always admired passes away, it's a shock to the system.

RIP Paul Hunter.

Couldn't believe it when it appeared on SSN last night. Like TB, I thought he was on the mend.

sad.gif

Jeez such sad news

Just when it seemed the characters we're going out of snooker this young lad bought the glamour, glitz and talent back into it

RIP Paul

Our thoughts go to his family

Back