• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paul Ifil transfer listed.

Hazey

Director
Just been transfer listed by Palace, maybe we can't afford a permanent move for him but we could get him on loan maybe, then buy at a later date.

Just been transfer listed by Palace, maybe we can't afford a permanent move for him but we could get him on loan maybe, then buy at a later date.

has fitness issues but if he got fit he would be an absolutely brilliant signing. definitely worth a loan with perhaps an agreed price for christmas.

Wouldnt have to move and I reckon he would drop a league if it meant first team football. Of course we might not even be interested just saw he is listed. They have transfer listed Carl Fletcher as well.

I'm sure we went for him before but the wages where too expensive.

Would be a class signing.

I seem to remember us being interested in him before but was too expensive.

Would be good to get him on loan though.

On the subject of players being available, I notice that Yeovil have got some interesting players in on trial this week. Of note:

John Halls
Garreth O'Connor
Elvis Hammond
Andy Welsh
Albert Jarrett
Rostyn Griffiths

Now IMHO each of these 3 in bold would greatly improve us in different ways. And I still wouldn't be against us going back for Jarrett.

On the subject of players being available, I notice that Yeovil have got some interesting players in on trial this week. Of note:

John Halls
Garreth O'Connor
Elvis Hammond
Andy Welsh
Albert Jarrett
Rostyn Griffiths

Now IMHO each of these 3 in bold would greatly improve us in different ways. And I still wouldn't be against us going back for Jarrett.

Halls would be a decent signing as we dont have much defensive cover apart from Osei. The rest dont excite me sorry.

Paul Iffil would cost £500k easy I reckon, would smash the wage structure and would have no interest in coming to Southend. Short of that I think its a cracking idea.

Back