• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Paul Musselwhite

Perth Bambi

Pinocchio
Brian Laws is intereested in signing recently released Paul Musselwhite. I remember reading something about signing Alan Fettis but what about this keeper. Does anyone know much about him?

Dan I know you think your clever but your not.
tounge.gif

I knew he was an expereienced keeper i was wondering if he is any good or not.

He's a good keeper or at least was. I remember him playing for Port Vale against us. I think however he is northern based and may not at his age relish a move to the home of football on the Essex riviera. We may also not be able to afford him. Who knows.

I saw Musselwhite when Hull played Canvey last pre-season. He looked a good keeper then. Even though Hull won that 1-0, if it wasn't for Musselwhite, Hull could have lost that.

Well he is availiable on a free, and Sc**thorpe are interested so maybe his wage wont be astronomical. We can live in hope.

Just looked on Soccerbase, and I could have sworn he played for Sheffield Wednesday when they was good, but it don't say anything.
rock.gif

He weren't bad on Champ when I had him at Southend for a brief spell, if thats anything to go by... I personally think he would be a good signing, but as you say it's all about if he wants to come to us, esp being northern based.

Back