• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yorkshire Blue

Super Moderator⭐
Staff member
A thread to redefine goalkeeping standards and stop agendas cluttering up match report threads with pages and pages of arguments about Southend's number one.

Please sound off here rather than make every thread an argument about Smith.

I went out walking yesterday - and again this morning. With a small rucksack and a stick. And a cloth hat. And my trousers tucked into my long red socks. Now that's what I call rambling .......:smile:

Can you do another thread were people can ramble on about Barks supposedly "gone legs", Prosser's hoofing/back passes, erm.........Philips being injured................BBBC being injured.................Fred being either fat/lazy/uninterested.............Benyon being Benyon.............& Bomber being over 30 etc

WHY? Because I've read it/heard it AND it is BORING!

Smith can't kick properly,doesn't command his area very well and Bentley is better,apart from all that he's fine.

how comes no one mentions the saves that mr smith makes for us ? we have had worse keeers by far.

A utter toss thread that is it bentley by the way is not better than smith imo the kid has played a handful of games and done ok thats it joke southend united are on a brill run and smith has contributed alot

Our keeper is so s*** were unbeaten in 13 , f****** waste of space I don't now how he can even call himself a goal keeper, and as for Tomlin well don't get me started when was the last time he scored f****** useless striker and we payed thousands for him I bet, and as for our manager Jesus Christ how bloody crap is he when was the last time he won manager of the month!!! There all bloody crap all of them, my dog could play better and he's dead and blind and only got two legs.

Up the blues.

Our keeper is so s*** were unbeaten in 13 , f****** waste of space I don't now how he can even call himself a goal keeper, and as for Tomlin well don't get me started when was the last time he scored f****** useless striker and we payed thousands for him I bet, and as for our manager Jesus Christ how bloody crap is he when was the last time he won manager of the month!!! There all bloody crap all of them, my dog could play better and he's dead and blind and only got two legs.

Up the blues.

The irony is that some people will actually be thinking this or something similar.

Merge this - I don't care !!!

People now slagging off Smith or any other player are an embarrassment !

12/13 games unbeaten and still absolute idiots are going public with abuse - joke !

Personally don't care about neg rep, or if I'm offending any "supporter" or forum favourite - but wow - for anyone too slag anyone off , on the pitch are in my eyes absolute knobs !!!

What gives you the right to criticise anyone at the moment of whom are part of a team effort that seen us go on such a run. You do not deserve a decent football team ! Mistakes are a plenty for any human being - but to use this as a form of criticism now -shame you !!

Nope I'm not rose tinted - but I'm appreciative if the all the squads efforts at the moment - from keeper to striker !!

What do people want ??

Back