• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Pauls Discount Clothing

Have you ever owned anything from Pauls Discount Clothing?

• Total voters

Mad Cyril

The Fresh Prince of Belfairs⭐⭐
Have you ever owned clothing from Pauls Discount Clothing?

I have but I preferred the shop that used to be opposite Nazareth House (it is now a Chinese takeaway)

Never heard of it mate????

It is the school clothing / Army surplus shop on Southchurch Road with a large canvas awning.

They specialized in school shoes that never wore out and remained hopelessly unfashionable.

My brother had a pair that we called 'The Dambusters'.

Last edited:
i bought some army stuff in there for fancy dress. is it still open?

It is the school clothing / Army surplus shop on Southchurch Road with a large canvas awning.

They specialized in school shoes that never wore out and remained hopelessly unfashionable.

My brother had a pair that we called 'The Dambusters'.

Bit like the old Army & Navy shop on London Road - Westcliff??

Paul's is a haven for people going to fancy dress parties dressed as schoolgirls and boys.
I dress as the head-master complete with cane. Wacko.

My Southend High blazers came from Paul's as my dad refused to pay the prices at Hornes (?) where 90% of them came from.

Last edited:
Back