• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cricko2

I thought I had better make this a seperate thread incase people missed it amongst the other one.

Ok well, I have the address now for the flowers and I am just waiting to hear from Chalkwell Blue as to when the Funeral is ...So I suggest we get our skates on here chaps.

I have had numerous Pm's and people who have posted on this thread have said they would like to contribute.

As the Board is still awaiting a Paypal link ( not for much longer ) The only fair way of paying and to save me running around trying to collect from individuals is to put your donation into the Zone Paypal account.

Therefore If you wish to contribute please PM Ken , Mcnasty with your Email address and the amount you wish to donate.. He will then invoice you on behave of the Zone and you can pay by credit card or from your current own Paypal account if you have one. Those of you who wish to pay cash should speak to Ken and maybe drop it into the Spread.

I think the pot should be split between flowers and as Hooly suggested any remaining monies to go to a charity of the families choice.

Sorry this is abit messy but we need to act fast on this for obvious reasons.

Thanks ....John.

Come along Chaps please, Those that wish to donate please Pm Ken Mcnasty ASAP..

Cheers John.

Yes No problem Dave I will cover you..Could you now please forward your passport to me ..:p

Back