• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rob49

First XI
I am sorry but I am totally fed up with PB constant whining and complaining. His constant excuses after every defeat are becoming boring now. He always complains and today was another example whenever a decision goes against the team and his comments after the game today concerning the penalty were embarrassing to say the least and are likely to get him in trouble with the football league. I have seen the penalty decision and it is fair.
All teams have decisions go against them occasional and also for them and we are no different.

PB constant moaning along with his other likes of public slating players and other excuse making has made me glad the season is over.

I am sorry but I am totally fed up with PB constant whining and complaining. His constant excuses after every defeat are becoming boring now. He always complains and today was another example whenever a decision goes against the team and his comments after the game today concerning the penalty were embarrassing to say the least and are likely to get him in trouble with the football league. I have seen the penalty decision and it is fair.
All teams have decisions go against them occasional and also for them and we are no different.

PB constant moaning along with his other likes of public slating players and other excuse making has made me glad the season is over.

I have to say a bigger moan about moaning you could not wish to hear. You are Victor Meldrew and i claim my £5

I have to say a bigger moan about moaning you could not wish to hear. You are Victor Meldrew and i claim my £5

Dont worry mate anything bad you say about brown on here gets deleted, I really don't understand the backing at all.... Brown is cra*

To be fair, everyone is entitled to their own opinions, and don't get me wrong you have a fair point about PB publicly slating individual players over the media.

However, I actually like the fact that he voices his own opinion in post match interviews or the Echo etc.. Be it good or bad....At least we see some kind of media insight into his pride of the teams good performance or frustration at our teams poor performance or a referee's decision etc for that matter.

We complain, when Phil says too much that individuals on here might not agree with, yet on the other hand, we complain that Ron says too little, and doesn't communicate any news coming out of the club, and makes us feel we are being kept in the dark.
After all.. every single one of us does it on here, regardless of which thread we comment on, we all have opinions..which after all is a public forum for all people to read all across the world... so I see no difference, heck we even do it at work, be it in meetings or in performance development reviews with work on a daily, weekly, monthly, basis.

Anyway, my point being, that I would rather have a manager of Southend United that regularly communicates to the fans of this club, be it for the better or the worse that comes out of his mouth, than have a manager that doesn't communicate at all.
And for the record, I heard today's post match BBC interview and I personally thought he went a tad overboard, but we all get frustrated in our jobs in the heat of the moment, however he did have some valid points, on the teams performance, the linesman's decision's, Football rules etc.
Even he admitted he should have been hauled into question from the football league over some of his out bursts this season, but hasn't been, which is why he believes he has to question the validity of some of the decisions that have gone against us this season.

For those that didn't hear it, I have pasted the link below to listen:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p03tjmlx

That's your opinion, I personally think someone with such a messed up personal life has to effect ther job... Maybe you don't , it's your party so you are judge and jury....

Is he ****ed ? When someone goes on and on and on like that they've normally been on the sauce :stunned:

That's your opinion, I personally think someone with such a messed up personal life has to effect ther job... Maybe you don't , it's your party so you are judge and jury....

you appear to have an axe to grind that is not obvious to the rest of us. Care to share some detail?

Dont worry mate anything bad you say about brown on here gets deleted, I really don't understand the backing at all.... Brown is cra*

Your right. We are still in the bottom division where he found us? Surely? We cannot possibly be in a higher league. You say he is crap. Obviously he did not get us promotion?
Dunno why he is employed. We are still in League 2.

Never a pen in a million years, McQueen was about about a yard away when the ball was headed back. PB was right to moan like crazy about it.

Have to admit that is a pretty bizarre decision in anyone's book. Brown probably flipped his lid because he knows he has not been good enough to arrest our poor run since December but that decision didn't really help things.

imagejpeg

Back