• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

People moaning

davew

Coach
What really ****es me off is people complaining about the the present situation in the UK / world today. When you ask them who you voted for in the Gen Election, they reply they did not vote.

I know it's hard to find a party for some of us but if you don't vote (people died for this right) please don't complain.

Not voting / marking on the voting form (protest vote) makes no difference.

So if there was no party that I felt deserved my vote I therefore have no right to complain?

If Id voted for the monster raving loony party I could though?

So if there was no party that I felt deserved my vote I therefore have no right to complain?

If Id voted for the monster raving loony party I could though?

Yep that's the ticket or you could stand yourself as an independent.

I know it's v difficult if none of the party's / candidates appeal to you and if you don't want to vote it is your choice, in some country's it is mandatory

Indeed, its my choice, and I choose not to vote for a party I dont support and still reserve the right to complain should our government do things I dont like.

Im still a tax paying citizen of this country vote or note.

Indeed, its my choice, and I choose not to vote for a party I dont support and still reserve the right to complain should our government do things I dont like.

Im still a tax paying citizen of this country vote or note.

Of course it's your choice and you have the right to complain, just I would ask who did you vote for and I know you could actually vote for a party and they lie (eg Lib Dems, tution fees).

I didn't vote for any party because none of them appealed to me or offered anything that earnt my vote and I wasnt going to vote for anyone for the sake of it.

I didn't vote for any party because none of them appealed to me or offered anything that earnt my vote and I wasnt going to vote for anyone for the sake of it.

you could stand yourself as an independent.

I willnot often agree with GHG on politics, but he is right by spoiling your paper, you have excerised your right to show how you feel

Posters on here can spend time racking 20,000 + posts, but a ten minute walk to a polling booth is too much

Easy cop out not turning up

UtS

Back