• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

People who put LOL at the end of everything they write.

WTF are you lot on about?
OMG Don't you get it lmao

I saw a decent birthday card suitable for my sister in law the other day. When trying to find a funny card its often pretty tricky cos you don't want something that is meant to be funny but just isn't, but this one was suitable for a woman who lives her life on facebook.

Picture of a woman on the phone. Caption was.

Facebook is down so before I go to bed i've got to phone 168 people and tell them "terrible day at work, got home at 6. Having a glass of wine and going to have a bath, LOL.

I hate this with a passion. It's got to the stage where people are actually saying lol now. If you're able to say it, then it's obviously not making you laugh out loud is it you cretinous morons.

Anyone who sends me a message with lol on it, now automatically gets this back, it's a bit sweary for the easily offended....

Spoiler:  

52d6dd74ab219163d02fb58258f4912cc6afda0bbd491741b623b110bdaf2af0.jpg

I hate this with a passion. It's got to the stage where people are actually saying lol now. If you're able to say it, then it's obviously not making you laugh out loud is it you cretinous morons.

Anyone who sends me a message with lol on it, now automatically gets this back, it's a bit sweary for the easily offended....

Spoiler:  

LOL. Totally agree with you.

(Did you see what I did there? I put LOL at the beginning, not the end!)

I prefer the acronym "SP" - Smiling Politely.

Much more truthful, although it won't take on.

My new acronym is FOYSC - I cannot explain further or I shall be banned for life - which would probably make most of you LOL or LYFAO.

Last edited:
I am rolling on the floor and I am laughing. I am also laughing out loud. Additionally, I am laughing my arse off as this correspondence is so stimulating.

Yours sincerely,

Like, me.

What happends if they sign LOL and their name is Larry Oscar Lilliput :winking: .

Spoiler:  

I like. Firm but fair.

There is a character in the last series of Curb Your Enthusiasm who does that!

Back