• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

J

The Chameleon
for me, it's mainly types of people, instead of actual examples..

1.Paedophiles, bullies and cowards,
2.terrorists, cowards,
3.Benefit babes, grab grab grab..
4.Grunger thingies.. soap dodgers, and blokes wearing make up
5.Murderers, no right to take someone elses life
6.Female Liberists.. think's the world owes them equality blah blah
7.racists, it's not about what colour someone is
8.Essex chavs, no respect for anyone or anything
9.wannabe gangsters, seem to say everything with a "d"

10.People who see no fault in their football team...

Oh dear, here we go again...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Smiffy @ Sep. 19 2006,11:53)]Oh dear, here we go again...

laugh.gif
what's wrong.. these are public enemies, it's not illegal..

terrorists apply to white uda as well...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (D62SUBOY @ Sep. 19 2006,11:56)]1. George W Bush
2. George W Bush
3. George W Bush
4. George W Bush
5. George W Bush
5. George W Bush
6. George W Bush

There's a theme there if anyone can spot it
wink.gif
you like george w bush?
rock.gif

Apart from the obvious groups such as Paedo's, Rapists and Murderers...

Tim Westwood

People on Benefit who think the world owe them a favour because they're too lazy to work or grew up in a bad neighbourhood or a sob story similar to this. Its pathetic.

Tim Westwood.

Emo's, Grungers and general Soap Dodgers. I was in Mayhem last night and the place was rife with them. I Just wanted to set the fire alarm off so they might get a wash.

Tim Westwood.

Taxi Drivers... Look Mate, I'm drunk, tired and just want to get home. I don't want to hear your garbage about the state of the nation whilst your charging me a ridiculous rate to drive me for 10 minutes.

Tim Westwood.

Over Zealous Bouncers. You're not big, You're not hard and you are most certainly not Clever. get you're hands off me.

and Tim Westwood.

am i the only person, who doesn't know who tim westood is..

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 19 2006,12:01)]am i the only person, who doesn't know who tim westood is..
He's a Radio 1 DJ, who can be filed under no.9 in your list.

His father is a bishop.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (CS J @ Sep. 19 2006,12:01)]am i the only person, who doesn't know who tim westood is..
Radio One DJ... Middle aged white man who's dads a vicar who thinks he's from the Bronx or Harlem.

P1010002.JPG

He Drops Bombs.

Freshers week last year in cam he played at a nightclub called SoulTree
I wanted to go as all my mates were going (and it was 4th and last freshers week)

He was playing which made ticket prices expensive
and then I had to shake his hand on the way in (he wa swaiting at the door)
I asked the bouncer what would happen if i didn't want to (i was already pretty larrupped) and he said i wouldnt be allowed in
Some times you have to take a bit of the bullet and go against your principles.
I'll neer forget.
tw&t.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Sep. 19 2006,11:59)]Emo's, Grungers and general Soap Dodgers. I was in Mayhem last night and the place was rife with them. I Just wanted to set the fire alarm off so they might get a wash.

Over Zealous Bouncers. You're not big, You're not hard and you are most certainly not Clever. get you're hands off me.

Tim Westwood.
Don't go on a monday night then!!!

Part and parcel of the industry i'm afraid. Unfortunately the nice ones get lumped in with these guys.

Hate away, he is just awful. Pimped my ride UK is a terrible show made worse by him.

Back