• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

peppa pig

Hotman

reason, honour, integrity
best programme on tv now?

Daddy pig is the best cartoon character since homer simpson - fact.

It's all about the mid-sentence snorting. Fantastic.

The kids love it and it makes me laugh and there's always the important family theme tied in to make it a great all-rounder.

Last edited:
Peppa pig is a fantastic kids show.

I also like:

yo-gabba.jpg

Yo Gabba Gabba rules - the Ting Tings were on it doing a cover of "Happy Birthday" the other day!

Honourable mentions in our household as well to Humf, SpongeBob SquarePants and Genie In The House...

Back to Peppa Pig, not a lot of people realise how well-known some of the voices are (Morwenna Banks & John Sparkes from Absolutely for two)

Peppa's always on in our house. That and In the Night Garden or Strawberry Shortcake. But then with two girls of different ages, its either that, or Pony Club/High School Musical

In my house we have the joys of Peppa Pig, Thomas, Yo Gabba Gabba and Night Garden when Archie is in charge, however when Lucy gets hold of the remote it is Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverley Place, Suite Life of Zack & Cody, or iCarly.

I must admit I prefer Archie's choice, as these US kids series really are vomit inducing crud, but the wife seems to enjoy watching them as well, so I cannot be bothered to take on the two women in the house and usually take Archie into the garden to have a kick about.

God I forgot those. Hannah Montana is awful.

It's got her dad in it though, that's not so bad ;). Suite life of Zack and Cody is just dross of the highest order - and the feem choon is flippin' annoying. At the age mine are, you either get TNA/Pokemon/Simpsons or Jeremy Kyle/Big Brother/Hogan Knows Best - I've given up with tv recently!

I'm quite lucky as my boy is right into Tom & Jerry. Quality viewing at any age.

Back