• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Perhaps they should be allowed to do it..

i think it's safe to say that it will be going off there if it goes ahead. i'm sure that there will be some idiots (probably white lefties) who'll abuse the memorials near the town hall (only town hall i've ever seen on stilts) to aggrevate the situation. plenty of ex-forces nearby though

Which is such a shame.. i have been there on my way to RAF Lyneham, down the road - and it's such a quaint little village. If they do it, let them - nothing better than the negative propaganda they will create.. Bigger picture being they will shoot themselves in the foot.

Or on the other hand, why the **** should we let these ***** be allowed to do this??

Oh yeah, because the people they will protest about are the people who fight for their freedom to do this...

Wow, how do you spell irony again? Oh yes... I...S....L............... ermm..?

Which is such a shame.. i have been there on my way to RAF Lyneham, down the road - and it's such a quaint little village. If they do it, let them - nothing better than the negative propaganda they will create.. Bigger picture being they will shoot themselves in the foot.

Or on the other hand, why the **** should we let these ***** be allowed to do this??

Oh yeah, because the people they will protest about are the people who fight for their freedom to do this...

Wow, how do you spell irony again? Oh yes... I...S....L............... ermm..?
Exactly - the village is full of OAP's, as you'd imagine by driving through it. Most probably war heroes themselves.

They'll however get a lot of support from Swindon, i'm sure you've seen the various halal butchers near the county ground...

Which is such a shame.. i have been there on my way to RAF Lyneham, down the road - and it's such a quaint little village.

I'd love to see them plan one of those march's in somewhere like Grays, Tilbury or Ockendon. I think it's fair to say the words "full scale riots" would be appropriate

I really wish the silly sod's would march to a point then send in a deligation to speak to the people of the village about their differing ideas. Their uneducated and so wanting to be lead (its easier to not have to think for yourselfs but then both our cultures do that )

None of the Abraham theologies are ones of absolute peace its an out right lie on all their part s if they say they are (Buddhism relgion to that and thats if your a devout monk is the closest)

The organisers of this are angry immature "sheep" who got orders dont question and want to make their mark in the world little differnet from most other "males" of their age group just more dangerous .

Humanity you stupid stupid children.

I really wish the silly sod's would march to a point then send in a deligation to speak to the people of the village about their differing ideas. Their uneducated and so wanting to be lead (its easier to not have to think for yourselfs but then both our cultures do that )

None of the Abraham theologies are ones of absolute peace its an out right lie on all their part s if they say they are (Buddhism relgion to that and thats if your a devout monk is the closest)

The organisers of this are angry immature "sheep" who got orders dont question and want his to make their mark in the world little differnet from most other "males" of their age group just more dangerous .

Humanity you stupid stupid children.

It may be the beer but I think I agree with you here. Won't stop me from going there and lashing out though. This really is a step too far and I'll be heading down to Wiltshire to help put a stop to this. The time has come to be counted.

Here here Grouty.. can i have lift?

Alternatively, im running an outrage bus, all aboard - ticket's please.

Durrh my name is J i like to jump into volcanoes. Save this for your daily mail forum if you would please.

It may be the beer but I think I agree with you here. Won't stop me from going there and lashing out though. This really is a step too far and I'll be heading down to Wiltshire to help put a stop to this. The time has come to be counted.

Ta but it won't work . Whoever has orchestrated this wants that reaction. To stop and talk would really put a spanner in their works . Just looking at that again i should have put ill educated rather then un.

I just find it really odd that moderates on neither side have quoted the lovin between Saladin and Richard the Lion Heart which developed at the end of their crusades , showing they could even in those war like times be friends and understand each others cultures (and both sides massacared innocences in that one )

Allah says: O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliy' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliy' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliy', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimuun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust). (5:51)

Clearly after a racially integrated society then.

Allah says: O you who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians as Auliy' (friends, protectors, helpers, etc.), they are but Auliy' to one another. And if any amongst you takes them as Auliy', then surely he is one of them. Verily, Allah guides not those people who are the Zalimuun (polytheists and wrong-doers and unjust). (5:51)

Clearly after a racially integrated society then.

I'm gunna borrow a line from Ian the Girth;

Scum breeding scum

Durrh my name is J i like to jump into volcanoes. Save this for your daily mail forum if you would please.

Its a valid point of discussion, but because you don't like it you don't want to read it or you would rather pretend it wont happen.

Why dont you direct your posts towards the Islam4UK forum and maybe even go and march with them.

Let em march and shoot the ***** dead.

What a waste of internet bandwidth.

Have you got anything other than the lefty "ooh ooh daily mail racist" to contribute? If so, please post - but be warned, most of the lefties on here struggle to put together anything beyond name calling and staunch defending of the indefensible. If not then **** off.

A question shrimp to 11,if the march is going to happen,what is your stance,just curious thanks.
PS i'm against it,the very thought makes me angry and sick to the stomach.

A question shrimp to 11,if the march is going to happen,what is your stance,just curious thanks.
PS i'm against it,the very thought makes me angry and sick to the stomach.
Indeed - it is more than just a typical march. Ordinarily these would be in areas of high muslim population, however I know Wootton Basset quite well and would guess that there are all of about 20 muslims living there.

So it's not a march due to urban unrest - instead it is a targetted attack on a symbolic town. Much like if we were to have a march in a nationalist area of Pakistan

Indeed - it is more than just a typical march. Ordinarily these would be in areas of high muslim population, however I know Wootton Basset quite well and would guess that there are all of about 20 muslims living there.

So it's not a march due to urban unrest - instead it is a targetted attack on a symbolic town. Much like if we were to have a march in a nationalist area of Pakistan

You could see the Pakistan government/police/locals letting that happen couldn't you!! There'd be riots, effiges in the street, people calling for the death penalty.

Look what happened when that bird named a teddy bear mohammed. Despite it being in 2 different countries, they still follow the same religion/beliefs, i.e. Islam. If they can go 'radio' over a woman (who incidentally was not the one who called the bear mohammed, it was the kids) "disrespecting" their faith in that way, imagine what kind of chaos a march would bring! :D

Hope it makes more sense now

Last edited:
You could see the Pakistan government/police/locals letting that happen couldn't you!! There'd be riots, effiges in the street, people calling for the death penalty. Look what happened when that bird named a teddy bear mohammed. Imagine what kind of chaos a march would bring! :D

I never knew Pakistan was in Africa. The things you learn on here. Amazing.

Back