• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Peshawar (safe-thread no politics)

Absolutely tragic. Every single member of the Taliban deserves to die in the most horrific way.

What with Sydney yesterday as well.....:sad:

Whilst people continue to justify the killing of non combatants as acts of War , we will continue to see stories like this.
That said I don't think the Taliban have signed up to the Geneva convention.

How do they possibly justify this sort of thing?

Just seen this thread, there isn't enough foul language in the world to describe this. I cannot begin to comprehend the suffering this horrendous act will cause.

Indeed, there can't be any religion in the world that seriously condones these actions.

This has absolutely no justification in Islam.....even from speaking to people in the past with that type of mindset!
The very first command that the Prophet Muhammad gave, in the very first battle was "Do not kill woman, children or the elderly, do not kill animals & do not harm plants/trees".
So the idiots who did this can not hide behind Islam for this.

My heart goes out to the families.

Its just evil, no other words. I have no tolerance for anyone that doesn't condone this.

This is a horrific act as killing any innocent non combatant in the name of war.
Unfortunately we, as a nation , have committed far greater horrors, and have justified it as war.
Until everyone in the world stops cherrypicking which murderers to get indignant about (how much coverage did the killer of 6 in the states get compared to the killer of 2 in Australia) and condemns all killing will be really able to occupy the moral high ground

Sydney was nothing to do with the Taliban, however much they may claim it, rather more to do with a mentally unstable individual...

Apologies, but that's horse****. These scumsucking ****pigs want to kill us. It's about time we fought back on their terms. You cannot read the Bible and walk away thinking it's OK to kill kids, so don't start with these generalizations about 'religion' causing this. It's Islam that is causing this - it's a cancer and it needs to be eliminated. The Islamists will rot in hell and their enablers deserve the same fate.

Apologies, but that's horse****. These scumsucking ****pigs want to kill us. It's about time we fought back on their terms. You cannot read the Bible and walk away thinking it's OK to kill kids, so don't start with these generalizations about 'religion' causing this. It's Islam that is causing this - it's a cancer and it needs to be eliminated. The Islamists will rot in hell and their enablers deserve the same fate.

Sorry Rusty, are you saying that the Aussie hostage taker was a member of the Taliban ?

Or are you confusing one Islamic organisation with the actions of a lone nutter.

Bit like blaming the NRA for the fact that a US gun carry citizen. Killed 6 yesterday

Edit..possibly in your haste to spout venom you just replied to the wrong post....

Sorry Rusty, are you saying that the Aussie hostage taker was a member of the Taliban ?

Or are you confusing one Islamic organisation with the actions of a lone nutter.

Bit like blaming the NRA for the fact that a US gun carry citizen. Killed 6 yesterday

Edit..possibly in your haste to spout venom you just replied to the wrong post....

The Sydney gunman was an Islamist. Yes or no?

That doesn't make him a member of the Talban though and that skewed association is what I was getting at
The us killer was probably a christian, should I be inferring something there ?

He killed his family, and I really don't believe he cried 'God is Great' as he did it. The Sydney gunman committed his crime in the name of Allah, whereas the US gunman killed his family because he disliked them. If you really think you can equate the two religions' murderous intentions, ask who you would rather have standing behind you if you were on your knees wearing an orange jumpsuit, Sheikh Omar Jihadi or the Archbishop of Canterbutr? I'm sure some wag will talk about how all Priests are paedos, and that they don't want a bumming, but I think they would take that over decapitation.

Back