• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

My mate who supports Oldham told me, he think Clarke will be more suited in a back 3, with young centre back with paces either side of him. Put him in back 4, against opposition with paces, they are in trouble, especially if their midfielders not doing the work to help them out.

I have 3 time including one game at Root Hall, Oldham have too many over 30’s, they lacked paces at the back and they are a team on the slide. When they get beaten 2-0 at home by Barnet, then they have massive problems.

I have 3 time including one game at Root Hall, Oldham have too many over 30’s, they lacked paces at the back and they are a team on the slide. When they get beaten 2-0 at home by Barnet, then they have massive problems.
Is that Barnet who are level on points with promotion chasing Southend you mean?

😂😂 I’m all good. Being a little mischievous with my friend Murky….

Always have an eye on Southend and delighted with recent progress on the pitch with some really good people at the helm 👏👏⚽
We should all club in and get murkey a Col U shirt for xmas.

He seems quite enamoured with our 13 toed friends.

Would anyone know how to get in touch with Peter ? An email perhaps ? Thank you in advance - it's for a business opportumity.im working on.

Back