• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Peter Taylor

LBBlue

Manager⭐
Did we all miss that he took over at Dagenham and Redbridge on 5th June with Terry Harris as his assistant or was it just me? It's 55 years since I played against him at Primary school....

Was supposed to go in Ex Shrimpers...……….

Did we all miss that he took over at Dagenham and Redbridge on 5th June with Terry Harris as his assistant or was it just me?

Certainly not just you, when I saw that Echo article about him signing James Blanchfield my reaction was the same.

Was a rubbish manager for us imo. Our flair players stopped being so under him, and he swapped Tommy Mooney for Keith Dublin.

New manager of Welling United. 15 minute walk round the corner from me, maybe I'll take in a few games and scout next season's National League South opposition.

My brother is a regular there, so I’ll no doubt get updates. Might watch a couple of games myself. They’ve had a shocking start to the season and last game got turned over 6-0 by Dartford..so he’s got a tough job.

Barely a day goes past now without an ex-Southend manager getting a non-league job - Tilly, Molesley, now Taylor…

Will be named maldon and tiptree manager soon. New owners have sacked my mates after taking the team on when they were bottom with zero points and lead them out of the bottom 3 and close to safety. Wish Peter Taylor good luck but he's working under some clueless owners.

Will be named maldon and tiptree manager soon. New owners have sacked my mates after taking the team on when they were bottom with zero points and lead them out of the bottom 3 and close to safety. Wish Peter Taylor good luck but he's working under some clueless owners.
I follow non league in Essex and see Maldon had improved lately seems very harsh to sack management team.I see Peter Taylor about at games sometimes in local area

He’s 70 in a few weeks time and hasn’t managed to last 18 months in a job since about 2007.

Hard to see this one working out.

I follow non league in Essex and see Maldon had improved lately seems very harsh to sack management team.I see Peter Taylor about at games sometimes in local area
They lost all their 1st 9 games and flinty and robbo took over when they had zero points. Now they have 11 points from 17 games and are out of the automatic relegation places. I know they are my mates but aside from that I think anyone can see they've done a good job

They lost all their 1st 9 games and flinty and robbo took over when they had zero points. Now they have 11 points from 17 games and are out of the automatic relegation places. I know they are my mates but aside from that I think anyone can see they've done a good job
Yeah definitely they picked up a side that looked doomed to relegation.Peter Taylor must still be really into football as he is no youngster and I'd imagine is pretty well off financially

Back