• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I thought at Wembley he started badly and got worse; today he started very badly but got slightly better without ever reaching a satisfactory standard.

He was bad, should have given SEND at least one penalty and what was going on with the added time, I thought he was never blow his whistle.

Marks 1 out of 10

Sorry but that mark is way too high..the forearm smash across the back in the 1st half on the edge of their area was right in front of him and unbelievably,ignored and it did work both ways eg Timlin had to get a yellow if not a red for that tackle.The bloke was just clueless.

Why did the 4th official not hold up the board in the 90th minute to show the amount of added time to be played?.

Ref was awful, a jumped up bald ****, linesman didn't have a clue also on the east stand side, how do they get paid for that eh ?

Very arrogant and rubbish ref. I'm sure it's not true but he just seems to enjoy peeing people off. His smug smile throughout the game done my head in.

Ref was awful, a jumped up bald ****, linesman didn't have a clue also on the east stand side, how do they get paid for that eh ?

Please don't tar all us baldies with the same brush, just cos we're bald doesn't mean we're all ****s or ****s! Not like that **** yesterday anyway :angry:

Please don't tar all us baldies with the same brush, just cos we're bald doesn't mean we're all ****s or ****s! Not like that **** yesterday anyway :angry:
Well I'm bald and I said it:omg: even tho I do cut my hair this way as it's easy to manage my bald ways:smile:

We're there any injuries in the second half? We had just short of 5 minutes added on, and despite the 5 subs I didn't think there should have been anything like that much

After his performance at Wembley, and his performance yesterday, all I can say is he is consistent.......consistently f*****g awful !!!!!

Ref was certainly poor but he wasn't really helped overly much by his officials, the fourth official seemed to fail to display the added time at the end of the game and there was therefore no annoucement madee over the PA. As far as I can recall neither pyshio was on the pitch in the second half, I was under the impression that 30 seconds are added for each substitution, I sure Mick can correct me if I'm wrong, and I didn't really see much time wasting in evidence.
The assistant referee on the East side was more to blame for not giving the penalty in the first half. It was obvious from where I was in W block that it was pretty much a fore-arm smash in the back, as I looked across the pitch the assistant ref was staring almost straight back across the pitch at me; how the hell he didn't see what myself and loads around me saw I don't know. The only conclusion I can draw is that he 'bottled' it.

Seeing as it was broadcast live I think three of the four officials didn't do much to enhance their reputations on Saturday.

I was under the impression that 30 seconds are added for each substitution, I sure Mick can correct me if I'm wrong, and I didn't really see much time wasting in evidence.

You are wrong. The amount of time added is (or should be) the amount of time taken to complete the substitution which, of course, varies.

A running the clock down substitution takes longer. The player going off has recently moved to the far side of the pitch and trudges slowly off pausing to shake hands with his team-mates, maybe pauses to applaud the crowd and generally takes his time.

A tactical change to try something different when a team's behind can be made remarkably quickly !

The time taken to celebrate our second goal was excessive and will have contributed to the added time.

(also, considering his injury record, Hunt should not be doing that !)

Mick said:
You are wrong. The amount of time added is (or should be) the amount of time taken to complete the substitution which, of course, varies.

A running the clock down substitution takes longer. The player going off has recently moved to the far side of the pitch and trudges slowly off pausing to shake hands with his team-mates, maybe pauses to applaud the crowd and generally takes his time.

A tactical change to try something different when a team's behind can be made remarkably quickly !

The time taken to celebrate our second goal was excessive and will have contributed to the added time.

(also, considering his injury record, Hunt should not be doing that !)
:smile: I thought exactly the same at the time.

Back