• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Peterborough United v Southend United

absolutely pathetic, no tactics apart from win the ball and give it to a blue shirt. Tactics? Tactics? Campbell thinks they are Scottish Mints. Lambs to the Slaughter. All Campbell can do is bump his gums to the press with his pathetic attempt at wit! Pick a team give them proper jobs not lump n jump. He needs to go NOW

I really feel for this team of majority youth players mixed with questionable experiences pros. They are holding their own against the team who are now 2nd in the league. Yes we lack a killer touch, yes we miss a 20 goal sniper, most games we miss a leader, but pretty much every game we get beaten in the second half by older more experienced pros witj that little bit of something we lack. I hope beyond hope that Sol and these kids get a chance next year to prove to us that we have a future as a football league club. Keep the faith guys

absolutely pathetic, no tactics apart from win the ball and give it to a blue shirt. Tactics? Tactics? Campbell thinks they are Scottish Mints. Lambs to the Slaughter. All Campbell can do is bump his gums to the press with his pathetic attempt at wit! Pick a team give them proper jobs not lump n jump. He needs to go NOW
They've got Ivan Toni we've got Emile Acquah!!!!! At half time we were holding our own and playing good football. Not sure who you think will save the day.

Feel for Sol and his lack of options. I am, expecting another enigmatic post match interview, with lots of cryptic answers.

I just hope we are in a position to be competitive next season, at the moment with Maniac Martin at the helm I see little hope at the moment.

They bring on George Boyd and mo eiser we bring on two teenagers from our youth team.

They have maybe four or five players that could command million pound moves and we have keepers we sell to United for peanuts.

They have a chairman that engages the fans and puts his money into the club and we have a chairman that doesn't even pays the players and sells and releases all and sundry.

Given that. I'd say sol is doing well considering.

You’re on the wrong forum, Stop winding us up and **** off to the Col U forum!
For the record Sol has had to play a bunch of academy players due to Ron’s mismanagement. His been unable to bring in the Macclesfield players due to an apparent transfer embargo.

Plenty
Feel for Sol and his lack of options. I am, expecting another enigmatic post match interview, with lots of cryptic answers.

I just hope we are in a position to be competitive next season, at the moment with Maniac Martin at the helm I see little hope at the moment.

And he is under zero pressure to change anything. We must have the most cowardly fan base in the EFL.

Still can't understand why Hutchinson hasn't played tonight.

Egbri has looked out of his depth.

Maybe a method in this madness. We were always going to struggle v Posh, and we have 3 home games in 8 days coming up. So, worth giving the rawest of the youngsters a run out, and saving the pick of them for the home games...

Back