• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Peterborough United v Southend United

P

Yes !— why no Goodship?
No ! —Mitchell-Nelson is absolutely a centre-half—Demi in midfield.

He looked like an out of position centre half. Strong in the air but poor passing. Did his best though.

Every time there is talk of a protest against Martin on here, his lovers come out with the old who would buy SUFC line. Then we win a game and everything is ok and Martin is the best thing since people learnt to slice bread.

Protesting during the game would be just stupid in my opinion.
What good would it do. We are playing so many youngsters we need to get right behind them. Just like we have done in the last 4/5 games since the senior players left.
If you want to protest do it in car park afterwards. Which in my mind is totally pointless. What will it achieve? We're skint, probably under imbargo and more than likely relegated. The cash flow over last 12 weeks has been virtually nil. If Ron says ok,that's it, no more bankrolling.

We become the next Bury!!!!!! Is this what you want?

Let's get right behind the club, turn up with a friend, buy a pint in the club bars before n after game have a pie at half time and get behind the team.

What good would it do. We are playing so many youngsters we need to get right behind them. Just like we have done in the last 4/5 games since the senior players left.
If you want to protest do it in car park afterwards. Which in my mind is totally pointless. What will it achieve? We're skint, probably under imbargo and more than likely relegated. The cash flow over last 12 weeks has been virtually nil. If Ron says ok,that's it, no more bankrolling.

Let's get right behind the club, turn up with a friend, buy a pint in the club bars before n after game have a pie at half time and get behind the team.

And that, to quote Basil Fawlty, is just how Nazi Germany started.

The only decent thing Campbell did all night was to applaud the travelling
To be replaced by whom, in your opinion?...................................Mauricio Pochettino ???
Someone who understands football at the lower levels and can motivate players. In addition play them where they feel able to contribute. Currently we have defenders in midfield full backs playing centre backs etc. Hmmm wonder what Oxley is like up front!!!!!

That’s the sort of apologist cuckold mentality which meant that B******i’s reign of madness lasted as long as it did.

Back