• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

LennySUFC

Director⭐
Does anyone else have pets named after SUFC players past and present or general sporting players?

I have a cat called Tilly (Steve Tilson) and another called Monty (Monty Panesar)

Oddly I also have a cat called Monty for exactly the same reason as you.

I had a border Collie, sadly no longer with us, called Stanley

I am thinking of getting another dog soon and, if I can persuade the missus, will call him Assombalonga. In fact she hates the 'doo doo doo Britt Assombalonga' song so much, she would never freely allow it, but will be outvoted by the 3 season ticket holders in the house.

We have a six year old cat named Freddy. In his youth he had quick feet and outstanding ball skills but over time he has slowed a bit and bulked out considerably. Of late he appears to have rediscovered his sense of purpose and is slowly rediscovering his scoring form with mouse catching.

Not a pet but earlier this week I found a rat in a trap and for some reason I called him Ronald whilst I dealt with him ........ only to find that he was a she .......... :blush:

Cat called Bilel. It left the house one day and hasn't come back since

We bred Labradors a few years ago and gave Kennel Club names to a litter of 7, the names that spring to mind are, "Tillys's Brush with fame", "Flahavan at full stretch", "Mahers Magic moment".
The others I cannot recall unless I dig out the paperwork but the Kennel club registered them and they are still out there somewhere.

Cat named Tilly

this, although I was really allergic to it so it had to go, also many years ago i named our dog Tyson, and one of my fish is called big bad barry (sufc and ben and holly link),I actually wanted to call my daughter matilda just so i could call her tilly for short..........the wife slapped me down on that one, funnily enough she didnt want her called david crown either

Had a goldfish called Stanley (Collymore), it was majestic the way it skimmed past all the other fish from one end of the tank to the other.

Many years ago (about 30+ years) i had 2 gerbils called Nobby and Bish after cricketers Norbert Phillips and Bishan Bedi,
Last weekend we bought a new beta fish, no name yet but getting some ideas...

Many years ago (about 30+ years) i had 2 gerbils called Nobby and Bish after cricketers Norbert Phillips and Bishan Bedi,
Last weekend we bought a new beta fish, no name yet but getting some ideas...

Call it Blair

My goldfish are called Lewis and Jenson

At the end of the year, Lewis is going to be moved into a different, slightly worse tank

I had a dog called Timlin. Everytime I gave him the ball, he would chuck it back at me but it was always to the other dog walkers.

Back