• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PFA League 1 team of the year

PFA League One Team of the Season:

Darryl Flahavan (Southend)
Greg Halford (Col******r)
Sam Sodje (Brentford)
Adam Barrett (Southend)
Gareth Roberts (Tranmere)
Neil Danns (Col******r)
Andy Robinson (Swansea)
Kevin Maher (Southend)
Michael McIndoe (Doncaster)
Lee Trundle (Swansea)
Billy Sharp (Scunthorpe)

What a load of b******s. cant believe Freddy isnt in there!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ April 23 2006,23:15)]PFA League One Team of the Season:

Sam Sodje (Brentford)
Adam Barrett (Southend)
Neil Danns (Col******r)
Andy Robinson (Swansea)
Kevin Maher (Southend)
Lee Trundle (Swansea)
Billy Sharp (Scunthorpe)

What dick chose Sharp over Fred?

I think we should pull Flavs, SuperKev & Barrett out of the side as a protest  
biggrin.gif

i have already had my say on this on a previous post about how with the players making their votes in January it does not hold a true reflection on a player's season.

however good to see three of our lads there. well done to darryl, ad and kev!

they prob needed a mix of teams, would be viewd as bias to have a player in all postions?

I'm sure I saw afew season ago about 6 players from the same team in a league x team of the year.

Great news for Flavs, who has had his ups and downs - and plenty of knockers - but thats great recognition to get into the team of the year.

Well done to Kev and Barrett too!

I thought that Maher would be in there and hoped that Flavs would get the nod too. Didn't see AB making it though, but I guess his fellow pros reckon he dealt with the step up between the divisions better than a lot of people on here....

Trundle & Sharp was always going to be the strikeforce. They were the best two forwards in this division up until the point where the votes were cast.

If Flavs and AB are the best in the division, i just hope they prove it over the next two games.
We need two clean sheets, i just hope this is the confidence boost these two need.

I'm gutted Freddy's not there but think it's great we have 3 players in there. Well done Flavs, AB and King Kev.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Mighty Shrimper @ April 23 2006,23:15)]PFA League One Team of the Season:

Sam Sodje (Brentford)
Adam Barrett (Southend)
Neil Danns (Col******r)
Andy Robinson (Swansea)
Kevin Maher (Southend)
Lee Trundle (Swansea)
Billy Sharp (Scunthorpe)

Two of ours that Stewart Robson don't rate, shows what he knows!

Back