• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PFA List

These ones caught my eye:

Futcher - His height is extremely useful he'd make an excellent centre back alongside Barrett. He'd also score a lot of goals something that has been a slight problem for us except for Eastwood.

Bullock - He was superb in the LDV Vans last season, gave Super Cheese Wilson hell.

Lloyd Owusu - Proven goalscorer at this level.

Mickey Bell stands out straight away. Like the idea of Dan Harding as well.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ June 06 2005,19:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Firestorm @ June 06 2005,13:51)]Ex Shrimpers on list

Mark Rawle
Richie Hanlon
Paul Smith (over 600 league apps)
Anthony Barness
Nathan Jones
Andy Harris
Danny Webb
what about Gary Jones?
Thats the other one that has been released, "Our" one never played at Tranmere

i was chatting to a blckpool fan and he reckons bullocks bad games far outweigh his good ones.

apparently futcher has signed for boston. good in the air and that just about sums him up imo

If Chris Green acre was the guy I saw at Mansfield, then sign him up. Deadlly Fredy and Greenacre could set League 1 alight!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bas blue @ June 07 2005,08:45)]apparently futcher has signed for boston. good in the air and that just about sums him up imo
I would be totally amazed at that as Futcher was being touted around some Prem/Div1 clubs last season.

Dan Harding, who has been mentioned a few times in this thread, has joined Leeds Utd.

I'm pretty sure Greenacre had a decent start at Stoke too. May need to look that one up though.

I've certainly always rated him and IIRC, he was alos pretty loyal to Mansfield before moving on.

Back