• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

PFA Team Of The Year - 2016/16

mattitouk

Life President
Just been announced on Sky Sports News:

CglD84rWsAAFGjS.jpg

Just realised, the year typo error.. it must have been a short season this year.

Are there any changes you would make to that line up? Ozil perhaps? I would have put Lloris ahead of De Gea myself,

Well at least someone gets my humour !! :hilarious:

I was going to suggest Emil Heskey... but that would have been way too obvious!!

Ozil and Ericksen should be in the team in front of Alli and Payet, and maybe even Mahrez. Ozil has the same amount of assists as Payet and Alli combined (18)

Ozil and Ericksen should be in the team in front of Alli and Payet, and maybe even Mahrez. Ozil has the same amount of assists as Payet and Alli combined (18)

To be fair Ozil has only scored 6 times with 18 assists. Payet scored 9 and 9 assists and Alli 10 goals with 9 assists. Could be argued that Ozil is in a better team as well, though that is very debatable.

To be fair Ozil has only scored 6 times with 18 assists. Payet scored 9 and 9 assists and Alli 10 goals with 9 assists. Could be argued that Ozil is in a better team as well, though that is very debatable.

So Ozil has been involved with 24 goals, Alli 19 and Payet 18. Ozil has been a very consistent performer, Payet in particular hasn't, and being a good midfielder isn't just about scoring goals.

Kevin Du Bruyne is extremely unlucky not to be in this. Wouldn't have Ozil over any of the side though.
I'd probably say KDB would be player of the season had he not got injured.

Ozil??? :hilarious: Seriously???

Ozil is pure class. Has been from the minute he arrived in England but this season especially he has been sensational and still has a decent chance of breaking the Premier League assists record this year.

Back