• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bet some of those outraged didn't even know what Phil said.

"You're repairing your injury in time for when you come back, but then nobody brands you with anything because it's a crime that's not as bad as what Ched Evans has done."

He even said that Timlin's crime wasn't as bad as what Evans did, and somehow the headline claims he is comparing the two. Rubbish journalism from a newspaper I wouldn't even wipe my arse with.

Mountain out of a molehill. I know Phil's a controversial bloke, but if anyone seriously thinks he would compare rape with speeding then they're deluded. Typical paper twisting the words of a man people like to read about and roll their eyes at.

Bet some of those outraged didn't even know what Phil said.

"You're repairing your injury in time for when you come back, but then nobody brands you with anything because it's a crime that's not as bad as what Ched Evans has done."

He even said that Timlin's crime wasn't as bad as what Evans did, and somehow the headline claims he is comparing the two. Rubbish journalism from a newspaper I wouldn't even wipe my arse with.

To be fair, he is comparing the two. One comes out worse.

When I saw the title I was wondering what the two of them had been up to? :unsure:

Why do these threads keep getting resurrected :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back