• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Napster

No ⭐
Brown: "We've got a behind-closed-doors game on Tuesday which will give some players a chance of minutes before Wembley."
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 20m
Brown: "Lund, Tomlin and Hurst have come out the injury room and are all in the squad."
Expand
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 21m
Brown: "I have been very impressed in training. Graham has also been a massive help, I can't thank him enough."
Expand
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 22m
Brown: "I can't wait to get back involved. There will be a big smile on my face at 2:57 tomorrow when I walk to the dugout."
Expand
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 23m
Brown: "I tried to bring someone in who I have worked with before but that unfortunately won't be happening."
Expand
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 24m
Brown: "I like my sides to work hard and leave nothing in the changing room. We will do that tomorrow at Bradford."
Expand
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 25m
Brown: "Disappointed with news Harris is out for the season. Hopefully will be fit for the start of pre-season."
Expand
Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 26m
Brown: "Game has come too quick for Mark Phillips. Lund is back fit but Barker will still be unavailable."

Southend United ‏@SUFCRootsHall 23m
Brown: "I tried to bring someone in who I have worked with before but that unfortunately won't be happening."

A player or coach?

Has that been blocked by Ron or by the FL?

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 45m

Phil Brown reveals his attempts to make a loan signing have been unsuccessful after manager in question turned it down @SUFCRootsHall

He seems to be "on-message".

I would much rather it had been blocked by a chairman trying to keep a lid on finances.

That one will interest a number of people on here..........

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 1 h

Brown: "Freddy Eastwood is a quality player at this level and is someone I see eye to eye with." @SUFCRootsHall

Does this mean I have to get a twitter account in order to follow our new leader's thoughts? All comments appear above board.........no wee bluffs..........i.e "no chance of Tomlin making the next game".........only to see him trotting out to start with the rest of the side!

That one will interest a number of people on here..........

Chris Phillips ‏@CJPhillips1982 1 h

Brown: "Freddy Eastwood is a quality player at this level and is someone I see eye to eye with." @SUFCRootsHall

Does this mean I have to get a twitter account in order to follow our new leader's thoughts? All comments appear above board.........no wee bluffs..........i.e "no chance of Tomlin making the next game".........only to see him trotting out to start with the rest of the side!

That Phil Brown seems to be an excellent choice as manager :winking:

Back