• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Phil Brown keen to extend Jamar Loza's loan spell at Southend United from Norwich Cit

Sounds a great idea! His pace and work rate are top notch

Cant see that happening, esp if he carries on playing well, Norwich will yank him back.

This is a real No Brainer! Keep the lad, make him happy, get some goals, get promotion, get a season loan next year and Blues are going up!

Cant see that happening, esp if he carries on playing well, Norwich will yank him back.

He is never going to get in the Norwich side, which is ironic seeing as Woodrow is getting in the Fulham side and I know who I'd prefer (although Loza has only played one game)

Suits both clubs him being here, will get 7 games or so, hopefully more.

This is a real No Brainer! Keep the lad, make him happy, get some goals, get promotion, get a season loan next year and Blues are going up!
Great opportunity for Jamar, which on the evidence of the first game, he appears to be grabbing with both hands. Reminds me a bit of the enthusiasm and dynamism of Britt last year. I can't see any reason why Norwich won't acceed to PB's request, he's not going to walk into the first team if he returns. Better that he gains experience with us, he heightens his profile far more than playing for the reserves/development squad in Norwich. From early remarks he seems to like it here and appears popular with the squad.

"I would say it’s one of the best home debuts I’ve ever seen,” said Atkinson. “Jamar gives us an option I don’t think we’ve really had since Cauley Woodrow went back to Fulham and it’s great to see because he’s a lovely lad who wants to do well.”

Tempted to beat my old drum again about why it's taken us two months to replace Woodrow (and don't say we got Barnard in!).............but I won't! :smile: Just rejoice in the fact that the lad is now here and look forward to the next game.

Back