• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tampa Blue

Director⭐
_64703728_phil_brown_getty.jpg

Phil Brown at Upton Park, BBC 5 live pundit"It ended up a great finish from Robin van Persie, it was a very tight angle. It was getting a little congested in the West Ham penalty area and United are going for the win now."

Probably he had the gig lined up before he landed the biggest managerial job of his career:clap:

He has just been asked in text from Blues fan whether Blues will get into play offs. " If we end up winning our last 3 matches, who knows" says Brown. He said that " in the nicest possible way, Wembley was a distraction. Therefter able to concentrate on league"

He has just been asked in text from Blues fan whether Blues will get into play offs. " If we end up winning our last 3 matches, who knows" says Brown. He said that " in the nicest possible way, Wembley was a distraction. Therefter able to concentrate on league"

Erm.....three games Phil? Really? :unsure:

Phil on five live last nightP

Phil make a fantastic statement last night which reads as follows,

"The main stand will be completed and will have a revised capacity of 18000,This facility will have many income streams including a peep show ,Furthermore Ronald Martin will entertain guests with his song and dance routine whilst balancing the books,The playing budget will enable me to push through the divisions and I think this club could be in Europe very soon.

I hope to be manager for many years in order I can fulfill this clubs needs.

Good to see him still working on Five Live - hopefully he'll utilise his premier league contacts and we'll end up with some decent (london-based) reserve team players next season. Would rather see him doing this than wasting time routing around obscure non-league grounds on the off-chance of uncovering a gem.

Back