• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oh, come on, it's all just a load of BS for the non-paying public to lap up and, hopefully, get a few of them through the gates.

Given he's enquiring about loaning JJ O'Toole and the Lee loan failure for two, make that a nonsense to start with.

I'm not against him saying it, mind, just don't get sucked in by it!

“We’re playing three in there at the moment and we have seven or eight top quality midfielders,” Brown said, when discussing his options in the centre of the park.

“We’re coming into the January transfer window soon and we’ll be aiming to bring a couple more in when that comes around.

Good to hear we'll be bringing in a couple more midfielders.

is Phil trying to go from Big Sam Jnr to Phil Guardiola? Pep drives me mad with the way he puts out a team of as close to 11 midfielders as possible, now phil is going the same way

Would this work ?

Bentley

Atkinson Prosser Timlin

Deegan O'Toole

Worrall Clifford Leonard Payne

Corr

Attack, Attack, Attack !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Could you not get a midfielder to play in goal as well? Seems a bit unbalanced with Bentley in there.

I fail to see any positive when saying,

“Jerome Binnom-Williams and Shaq Coulthirst are also on loan from Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur respectively and I’ve got to look to make sure that those two can continue playing for Southend United."
Those are hardly two I would want to fill up squad places with. Then he also said 'Lee Barnard has been doing well at Stevenage and we'll see what happens with him.' I thought he had already insisted that Barnard was coming back.
​Not an inspiring article by any means.

I fail to see any positive when saying,

“Jerome Binnom-Williams and Shaq Coulthirst are also on loan from Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur respectively and I’ve got to look to make sure that those two can continue playing for Southend United."
Those are hardly two I would want to fill up squad places with. Then he also said 'Lee Barnard has been doing well at Stevenage and we'll see what happens with him.' I thought he had already insisted that Barnard was coming back.
​Not an inspiring article by any means.

Can understand wanting to keep Williams, but Coulthirst has only played 34 minutes in the last 7 games, not even appearing for four of them and only 4 minutes on one and 1 minute in another. Not sure what the point is in keeping him to be honest.

Back