• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I will be very surprised if the Cowley brothers do not take Lincoln up as League 2 Champions this season. Their achievements at Lincoln thus far have been amazing.
I was very surprised they didn't get a bigger club this year.I thought they might have got the Ipswich job ...talented young coaches.

Good win for Swindon yesterday. Never easy to come back from 2-0 down even against 10 men

Phil's going to happy tonight. His mate Charles Brakespear reffing. 10 man Crawley equalising against 9 man Swindon in the 9th minute of added on time after Swindon were 2-0 up! Going to need to read his post match comments to cheer me up.

Phil's going to happy tonight. His mate Charles Brakespear reffing. 10 man Crawley equalising against 9 man Swindon in the 9th minute of added on time after Swindon were 2-0 up! Going to need to read his post match comments to cheer me up.
And it was a penalty too!

Having never seen us win at Bristol Rovers (it only happens when I am not there), I took this opportunity to get myself back in the 92 club with a visit to Forest Green who happened to be playing Swindon.

Our seats in the main stand were not far from the benches, and we were treated a full on Phil Brown. Jumping around the touchline like a lunatic, giving it to the crowd, barking at his players, barking at the officials, talking to himself.... quality. I don't ever quite remember him being so frantic

Anyway, here is the moment Mr Brown got a yellow card for either something he said or something he did.....

40092240_10217233021956064_801215776722780160_n.jpg

Having never seen us win at Bristol Rovers (it only happens when I am not there), I took this opportunity to get myself back in the 92 club with a visit to Forest Green who happened to be playing Swindon.

Our seats in the main stand were not far from the benches, and we were treated a full on Phil Brown. Jumping around the touchline like a lunatic, giving it to the crowd, barking at his players, barking at the officials, talking to himself.... quality. I don't ever quite remember him being so frantic

Anyway, here is the moment Mr Brown got a yellow card for either something he said or something he did.....

40092240_10217233021956064_801215776722780160_n.jpg

It was a gesture to the crowd!!!

So there you have it. Never been on a sun bed in his life.

Each to their own, I guess.

For the record, I quite liked the bloke. and wish him no harm and all the best in the future with what ever club he manages (unless he has to face us of course.)

After all, he got us out of the basement League 2. after a couple of years and nearly got us in the promotion hunt to the Championship by a final season day whisker.

There is no way he ranks as one of our worst managers, or even worse a Judas like Barry Fry.

Each to their own, I guess.

For the record, I quite liked the bloke. and wish him no harm and all the best in the future with what ever club he manages (unless he has to face us of course.)

After all, he got us out of the basement League 2. after a couple of years and nearly got us in the promotion hunt to the Championship by a final season day whisker.

There is no way he ranks as one of our worst managers, or even worse a Judas like Barry Fry.

It seems people got very upset about his comments and the way he conducted himself in the media. While i agree he made himself look an idiot on occasions i can only thanks him for what he achieved with us. I don't really care what the manager says to the echo etc. I care about results.

Back