• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Err isn't this what most professional clubs do? Or maybe we were just amateur before then.

I think he has more important thing to worry about on the pitch rather than who talks to the press off of it!

Are we missing out on anything in particular by not hearing from the players after yet another spineless defeat? All they do to a man is wheel out the same footballing clichés every damn week.

I'm always more interested in what the manager has to say - most players can't even string a sentence together, so we aren't missing out on anything.

Didn't anybody else notice how Martin told the Echo yesterday that he'd be unable to comment on Fossetts Farm until he'd spoken to the council, but half an hour later agreed to go on BBC Essex this morning?

But he then backed out of the BBC Essex interview this morning!

I'm sure telling the players they're not allowed to speak to the press unless he says so will help morale. :stunned:

Do the players need to put hands in the air if they want to use the loo!,Maybe Phil should put Ron up for this task as after match explainer.

Are we going to pick apart everything he does and every basic decision he makes, this is a common policy in all business worlds its called PR.

Good way to avoid awkward questions after your inspirational leadership has seen your new team HUMPED by Rochdale and had its season ended inside four disasterous days, I guess. :'(

Wembley was a great day out thanks....how was Colchester Saturday? Quite ironic how your season was also ended in the same four/five day period.

Perhaps some discipline is needed. So maybe not a bad thing.

Discipline? Brown? Not bloody likely.

In Hull's first season in the Premier he faced 3 disciplinary charges, made false accusations against Chris Hughton, Arsene Wenger & Cesc Fabregas and conducted that infamous on pitch half-time talk. Hull also finished bottom of the fair play league, where they also were the following season as well as being fined for not controlling their players after a game against Arsenal.

Why is there even a thread on this ?
TBH I thought that's what happened anyway ?

Back