• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Penny is the natural replacement however would love to see Alan Devonshire in charge or even Russell slade

All theoretical at this stage, but if Brown does leave then personally would prefer to see GC get the job.

No chance with Slade - he's lined up at Cardiff isn't he?

oddschecker has him 2nd favourite when averaging out all the odd from various bookmakers. His odds have been shortening all day.

Favourite is Jimmy Phillips

Please don't go Phil things are just looking up

on a positive note I would put my mortgage on Penney to replace him so I don't think much would change

According to the BBC Sport website Bolton debts last year were £163.8M. Surely that cant be right, but if it is, they are in a worse financial state than us!! He'll be mad to go!!!

All theoretical at this stage, but if Brown does leave then personally would prefer to see GC get the job.

No chance with Slade - he's lined up at Cardiff isn't he?

By all accounts Graham Coughlan was running everything when Sturrock was here and struggling.

That plus the fact Brown didnt make him assistant doesnt indicate to me he his managerial, and I doubt Ron would offer it to him.

By all accounts Graham Coughlan was running everything when Sturrock was here and struggling.

That plus the fact Brown didnt make him assistant doesnt indicate to me he his managerial, and I doubt Ron would offer it to him.
Perhaps Ron might ask Tilson to come back with Graham Coughlan as number 2 , the team is better than the one he took over first time round so who knows what he might be able to do .

Pretty sure Devonshire has no desire to take the necessary qualifications to manage in football league.

According to the BBC Sport website Bolton debts last year were £163.8M. Surely that cant be right, but if it is, they are in a worse financial state than us!! He'll be mad to go!!!

Too right ..... he'd get a massive pay rise and then the possibility of a pay off when things go tots up because of reasons beyond his control despite his brilliant managerial input. This would leave him available at just the right time to join Manchester United when they sack (sorry, leaves by mutual consent) the current chap.

I can't see a manager who has worked for RM worrying about finances at another club !!!!!! Anyway i've heard PB loves it at the seaside and the standard of lobster in Bolton cannot compete with The Roslin.

Back