• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Mini Shrimp

Youth Team
Phil Brown and Peter Taylor on Sky Sports News tonight

​Seems as though both Phil Brown and Peter Taylor have been chosen to be on the Sky Sports News panel to report the World Cup final tonight!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 121
​Seems as though both Phil Brown and Peter Taylor have been chosen to be on the Sky Sports News panel to report the World Cup final tonight!

By the looks of the faces on them, it looks more like Brown is telling Taylor what a good ride his wife is

dwb , thats not one little bit funny, if you had half a brain ,you would realise that.Sorry but talking about another persons wife being a good ride or even your own wife in fun is not funny, just down right rude .

dwb , thats not one little bit funny, if you had half a brain ,you would realise that.Sorry but talking about another persons wife being a good ride or even your own wife in fun is not funny, just down right rude .

This is what's wrong with the zone these days, somebody cracks and joke and somehow somebody manages to take offence to it... Even when it's not aimed at their expense!!

for the record dwb I found it funny

Please tell me your not being serious....I can't believe some people on this forum, jeez

He is on Talksport this morning. I guess he has no home to go to so went straight from the SSN studios to Talksport. Least his wife knows where he is!

I wish he would focus on making some ****ing signings!

At least I'm only saying it. Millions around the world are actually doing it. It was a bit of satire. The look on the faces of both Brown and Taylor lent itself to it. Maybe we should do a caption competition to see what other ideas people have.

It's Brown cheating on his wife, not me by the way

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Your wife is fine with me talking about it

FFS Buff get a life. This is British humour at it's very best. PC on the zone? No thanks that's the day I leave it

Back