• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Phil Brown

Just wanted to see the name in this section.
As I have been saying since April, relationships end for good reason and rarely work second time round. PB should never have been brought back very simple.

He inherited a good squad and was great for us 1st time round while the going was good and I appreciate those good times but when it got tough he lost the dressing room and sadly his frailties shone through.

Let's look forward and not back ?

Just wanted to see the name in this section.
Good Luck Phil, really nice bloke. He also had passion for SUFC (us) .
I think it was a shame it did not work out, I believe he would have saved us last season if more games were available to him.
Having said that ,it was time to say goodbye.
I have every confidence in SVC Intervention and am exited with our new Coaching team. Next game will bring our long awaited league win.
Onwards and Upwards, UTB COYB :LoyalSupporter: :LoyalSupporter: :LoyalSupporter:

I think it was a shame it did not work out, I believe he would have saved us last season if more games were available to him.
I have every confidence in SVC Intervention and am exited with our new Coaching team. Next game will bring our long awaited league win.
Onwards and Upwards, UTB COYB :LoyalSupporter: :LoyalSupporter: :LoyalSupporter:
I don't actually think he ever had much passion for SUFC or many other clubs he's managed. And that is his downfall, he's always been way too concerned with himself and what cliche he's going to use next. His focus has never been with the job at hand, he always had an eye for other roles and was extremely vocal about several during his time with us first time round. There's no doubt in my mind that our club is better off without him, his personality is just too much.

I have to say I’m quite pleased you’ve EXITED and found TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. It’s amazing how anyone could get so much wrong in a single post !

I have to say I’m quite pleased you’ve EXITED and found TIME TO SAY GOODBYE. It’s amazing how anyone could get so much wrong in a single post !
Don't know, you seem to regularly compete well for this accolade.

Stop blaming management and Stan. Blame this guy (and of course Ron for appointing) this is all. Maher has inhereted an extremely poor squad all of which is Brown's doing and until he can offload some of the dead wood his hands will be massively tied. His only goal for this season will be survival and then if we do so we can judge from thereon. Utb.

It's not about blame. It's about shame. The shame a stream of managers should have for not learning from the mistakes of their predecessors. Still setting up to lose, and with a defence that cannot keep a clean sheet, is beyond comprehension.

Not one of our last half dozen managers had the restrictions that MM had and quite frankly he started to get a tune out of the players. If he had a transfer window with a budget and no embargo I seriously doubt we would be where we are now. I know so many people bash him but, seriously, what has anyone else done better?

If it's a while before new recruits can come in, then we will lose more games. So shake it up, show some gonads and set the team up, with a few youngsters, to go out on the front foot. We can play to a style preferred when we have the players to do it.

It's not about blame. It's about shame. The shame a stream of managers should have for not learning from the mistakes of their predecessors. Still setting up to lose, and with a defence that cannot keep a clean sheet, is beyond comprehension.

Not one of our last half dozen managers had the restrictions that MM had and quite frankly he started to get a tune out of the players. If he had a transfer window with a budget and no embargo I seriously doubt we would be where we are now. I know so many people bash him but, seriously, what has anyone else done better?

If it's a while before new recruits can come in, then we will lose more games. So shake it up, show some gonads and set the team up, with a few youngsters, to go out on the front foot. We can play to a style preferred when we have the players to do it.
Agree completely on Molesley. He came into an impossible job and his form post embargo would've kept us in the division comfortably, career thrown under a bus by Ron

Back