• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

redser

He's odds on in some bookies now for the bolton job. Anyone hear anything concrete on whether he's staying or going?

Say that there is a fair chance he could end up at Bolton

Skybet are the ones to go by. Sky have people all over the place and always get the word first.

Unfortunatley, Brown is the odds on favourite with them at 4/5. Next is Mowbray on 7/2.

My advice is to lump on PB to get the job on Betfair where you can still get nearly 2/1 and then lay it off as the odds come down, which they will.

Yesterday was a rerun of many previous tedious games where we have zero plan b or even plan a !

I still believe this team could rip this division apart if the shackles were removed.I don't intend going over old ground but the team selection and subs are IMO baffling.

If Phil goes then good luck but I won't shed any tears.

Yesterday was a rerun of many previous tedious games where we have zero plan b or even plan a !

I still believe this team could rip this division apart if the shackles were removed.I don't intend going over old ground but the team selection and subs are IMO baffling.

Well you were adamant to have out Barry Corr out the side and we could of really done with him yesterday to change our style. Mrsblue wrong again!

Well you were adamant to have out Barry Corr out the side and we could of really done with him yesterday to change our style. Mrsblue wrong again!

Actually I have always stated Corr is more effective in a two,Also stated Corr is not my kind of player!

Well he had a plan B hence he changed formations and players. What you actually mean is he didnt have a plan that won the game.

Well he had a plan B hence he changed formations and players. What you actually mean is he didnt have a plan that won the game.

Phil plays the same tactic week in week out which is packing the midfield leaving the forward on fruitless causes which will never bring benefit to the team,He will sometimes go 2 up top when chasing the game yet the players in that 2 are not at the races,Phil will continue to do this no matter what.

Our recent 4 match win sequence was IMO down to Payne with Deegan supporting very well,The forwards still IMO look as though they will never score whilst Hurst once a shining light has been shackled by Phil and has become a pale shadow of his former self.

Let him go and get Devonshire in. Worked wonders at Braintree and they play decent football at that level.

Phil plays the same tactic week in week out which is packing the midfield leaving the forward on fruitless causes which will never bring benefit to the team,He will sometimes go 2 up top when chasing the game yet the players in that 2 are not at the races,Phil will continue to do this no matter what.

Our recent 4 match win sequence was IMO down to Payne with Deegan supporting very well,The forwards still IMO look as though they will never score whilst Hurst once a shining light has been shackled by Phil and has become a pale shadow of his former self.

He may start the same formation everyweek but do I really need to point out we won 4 in a row and you dont change a winning side?!

He doesnt pack the midfield though as its those midfielders scoring as I pointed out to you yesterday.

Either we are too defensive and behind the ball or we have midfielders getting forward scoring the goals. You cant have it both ways.

How is Hurst being shackled when he plays the same position Coulthirst does and he was constantly in the box yesterday?

My advice is to lump on PB to get the job on Betfair where you can still get nearly 2/1 and then lay it off as the odds come down, which they will.

How can you lay it when you're placing the bet ? Can you bet on him not getting the job ?

How can you lay it when you're placing the bet ? Can you bet on him not getting the job ?

Yes. On Betfair you can act as the bookie. I make money most weeks backing and laying during the games. I actually trade football results.

Back